Identifiability and Equivalence of GLLIRM Models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 74 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gunter Maris & Timo Bechger, 2004. "Equivalent MIRID models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(4), pages 627-639, December.
- David Thissen & Lynne Steinberg, 1986. "A taxonomy of item response models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 567-577, December.
- Richmond, J, 1974. "Identifiability in Linear Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 731-36, July.
- Gerhard Fischer, 1983. "Logistic latent trait models with linear constraints," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 3-26, March.
- R. Darrell Bock, 1972. "Estimating item parameters and latent ability when responses are scored in two or more nominal categories," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 29-51, March.
- Timo Bechger & Huub Verstralen & Norman Verhelst, 2002. "Equivalent linear logistic test models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 123-136, March.
- R. Bock & Murray Aitkin, 1981. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation of item parameters: Application of an EM algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 443-459, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:74:y:2009:i:2:p:257-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.