An Efficient MCMC Algorithm to Sample Binary Matrices with Fixed Marginals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivo Ponocny, 2001. "Nonparametric goodness-of-fit tests for the rasch model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 66(3), pages 437-459, September.
- Yuguo Chen & Persi Diaconis & Susan P. Holmes & Jun S. Liu, 2005. "Sequential Monte Carlo Methods for Statistical Analysis of Tables," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 109-120, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clemens Draxler & Johannes Zessin, 2015. "The power function of conditional tests of the Rasch model," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 99(3), pages 367-378, July.
- Castro, Jordi & Nasini, Stefano, 2015. "Mathematical programming approaches for classes of random network problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(2), pages 402-414.
- Timo Bechger & Gunter Maris, 2015. "A Statistical Test for Differential Item Pair Functioning," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(2), pages 317-340, June.
- Clemens Draxler, 2010. "Sample Size Determination for Rasch Model Tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 75(4), pages 708-724, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMCMC; Rasch model; nonparametric tests; importance sampling; social networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:73:y:2008:i:4:p:705-728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.