Randomization-based inference about latent variables from complex samples
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 56 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steven Rigdon & Robert Tsutakawa, 1983. "Parameter estimation in latent trait models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 567-574, December.
- Robert Mislevy, 1984. "Estimating latent distributions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 359-381, September.
- R. Bock & Murray Aitkin, 1981. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation of item parameters: Application of an EM algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 443-459, December.
- Erling Andersen & Mette Madsen, 1977. "Estimating the parameters of the latent population distribution," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 42(3), pages 357-374, September.
- Harvey Goldstein & Roderick McDonald, 1988. "A general model for the analysis of multilevel data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 455-467, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:56:y:1991:i:2:p:177-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.