Asymptotic cumulants of the parameter estimators in item response theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Bock & Murray Aitkin, 1981. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation of item parameters: Application of an EM algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 443-459, December.
- David Thissen & Howard Wainer, 1982. "Some standard errors in item response theory," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 397-412, December.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2007. "Higher-order Estimation Error in Structural Equation Modeling," 商学討究 (Shogaku Tokyu), Otaru University of Commerce, vol. 57(4), pages 131-160.
- Robert Mislevy, 1984. "Estimating latent distributions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 359-381, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haruhiko Ogasawara, 2013. "Asymptotic properties of the Bayes modal estimators of item parameters in item response theory," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(6), pages 2559-2583, December.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2010. "Accurate distribution and its asymptotic expansion for the tetrachoric correlation coefficient," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(4), pages 936-948, April.
- Haruhiko Ogasawara, 2012. "Asymptotic expansions for the ability estimator in item response theory," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 661-683, December.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2010. "Asymptotic expansions for the pivots using log-likelihood derivatives with an application in item response theory," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(9), pages 2149-2167, October.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2013. "Asymptotic cumulants of ability estimators using fallible item parameters," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 144-162.
- Björn Andersson & Marie Wiberg, 2017. "Item Response Theory Observed-Score Kernel Equating," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 82(1), pages 48-66, March.
More about this item
KeywordsItem response theory; Bias; Skewness; Marginal maximum likelihood; Model misspecification; Asymptotic expansion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:24:y:2009:i:2:p:313-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.