Simulating multivariate nonnormal distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry Kaiser & Kern Dickman, 1962. "Sample and population score matrices and sample correlation matrices from an arbitrary population correlation matrix," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 27(2), pages 179-182, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lawrence Raffalovich & Glenn Deane & David Armstrong & Hui-Shien Tsao, 2008. "Model selection procedures in social research: Monte-Carlo simulation results," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(10), pages 1093-1114.
- Jolan Wauters & Andy Keane & Joris Degroote, 0. "Development of an adaptive infill criterion for constrained multi-objective asynchronous surrogate-based optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- Al-Subaihi, Ali A., 2004. "Simulating Correlated Multivariate Pseudorandom Numbers," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 9(i04).
- Mansoury, M. & Jafarmadar, S. & Talei, M. & Lashkarpour, S.M., 2017. "Optimization of HCCI (Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition) engine combustion chamber walls temperature to achieve optimum IMEP using LHS and Nelder Mead algorithm," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 938-949.
- Beasley, T. Mark & Zumbo, Bruno D., 2003. "Comparison of aligned Friedman rank and parametric methods for testing interactions in split-plot designs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 569-593, April.
- Massimiliano Pastore & Luigi Lombardi, 2014. "The impact of faking on Cronbach’s alpha for dichotomous and ordered rating scores," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1191-1211, May.
- Gary van Vuuren & Riaan de Jongh, 2017. "A comparison of risk aggregation estimates using copulas and Fleishman distributions," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(17), pages 1715-1731, April.
- Jolan Wauters & Andy Keane & Joris Degroote, 2020. "Development of an adaptive infill criterion for constrained multi-objective asynchronous surrogate-based optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 137-160, September.
- Neil Timm, 1970. "The estimation of variance-covariance and correlation matrices from incomplete data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 35(4), pages 417-437, December.
- James Algina & Stephen F. Olejnik, 1982. "Multiple Group Time-Series Design," Evaluation Review, , vol. 6(2), pages 203-232, April.
- Todd Headrick & Shlomo Sawilowsky, 1999. "Simulating correlated multivariate nonnormal distributions: Extending the fleishman power method," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 25-35, March.
More about this item
Keywordsrandom numbers; random number generation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:48:y:1983:i:3:p:465-471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.