Multiple Group Time-Series Design
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry Kaiser & Kern Dickman, 1962. "Sample and population score matrices and sample correlation matrices from an arbitrary population correlation matrix," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 27(2), pages 179-182, June.
- Kleinbaum, David G., 1973. "A generalization of the growth curve model which allows missing data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 117-124, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lawrence Raffalovich & Glenn Deane & David Armstrong & Hui-Shien Tsao, 2008. "Model selection procedures in social research: Monte-Carlo simulation results," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(10), pages 1093-1114.
- Jolan Wauters & Andy Keane & Joris Degroote, 0. "Development of an adaptive infill criterion for constrained multi-objective asynchronous surrogate-based optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- Al-Subaihi, Ali A., 2004. "Simulating Correlated Multivariate Pseudorandom Numbers," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 9(i04).
- Mansoury, M. & Jafarmadar, S. & Talei, M. & Lashkarpour, S.M., 2017. "Optimization of HCCI (Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition) engine combustion chamber walls temperature to achieve optimum IMEP using LHS and Nelder Mead algorithm," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 938-949.
- Beasley, T. Mark & Zumbo, Bruno D., 2003. "Comparison of aligned Friedman rank and parametric methods for testing interactions in split-plot designs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 569-593, April.
- C. Vale & Vincent Maurelli, 1983. "Simulating multivariate nonnormal distributions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 465-471, September.
- Gwowen Shieh & Jack Lee, 2002. "Bayesian Prediction Analysis for Growth Curve Model Using Noninformative Priors," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 54(2), pages 324-337, June.
- Massimiliano Pastore & Luigi Lombardi, 2014. "The impact of faking on Cronbach’s alpha for dichotomous and ordered rating scores," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1191-1211, May.
- Fulya Gokalp Yavuz & Olcay Arslan, 2018. "Linear mixed model with Laplace distribution (LLMM)," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 271-289, March.
- Gary van Vuuren & Riaan de Jongh, 2017. "A comparison of risk aggregation estimates using copulas and Fleishman distributions," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(17), pages 1715-1731, April.
- Jolan Wauters & Andy Keane & Joris Degroote, 2020. "Development of an adaptive infill criterion for constrained multi-objective asynchronous surrogate-based optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 137-160, September.
- Neil Timm, 1970. "The estimation of variance-covariance and correlation matrices from incomplete data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 35(4), pages 417-437, December.
- Todd Headrick & Shlomo Sawilowsky, 1999. "Simulating correlated multivariate nonnormal distributions: Extending the fleishman power method," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 25-35, March.
- Kakizawa, Yoshihide, 2009. "Third-order power comparisons for a class of tests for multivariate linear hypothesis under general distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 473-496, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:evarev:v:6:y:1982:i:2:p:203-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.