A comparative evaluation of several prominent methods of oblique factor transformation
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 36 (1971)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Melany Baehr, 1963. "A comparison of graphic and analytic solutions for both oblique and orthogonal simple structures for factors of employee morale," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 199-209, June.
- H. Rimoldi, 1948. "Study of some factors related to intelligence," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 27-46, March.
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Shigeo Kashiwagi, 1965. "Geometric vector orthogonal rotation method in multiple-factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 515-530, December.
- Chester Harris & Henry Kaiser, 1964. "Oblique factor analytic solutions by orthogonal transformations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 347-362, December.
- John Carroll, 1953. "An analytical solution for approximating simple structure in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 23-38, March.
- Peter Schönemann, 1966. "Varisim: A new machine method for orthogonal rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 235-248, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:36:y:1971:i:2:p:175-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.