A comparative evaluation of several prominent methods of oblique factor transformation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 36 (1971)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shigeo Kashiwagi, 1965. "Geometric vector orthogonal rotation method in multiple-factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 515-530, December.
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Chester Harris & Henry Kaiser, 1964. "Oblique factor analytic solutions by orthogonal transformations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 347-362, December.
- John Carroll, 1953. "An analytical solution for approximating simple structure in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 23-38, March.
- Melany Baehr, 1963. "A comparison of graphic and analytic solutions for both oblique and orthogonal simple structures for factors of employee morale," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 199-209, June.
- Peter Schönemann, 1966. "Varisim: A new machine method for orthogonal rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 235-248, June.
- H. Rimoldi, 1948. "Study of some factors related to intelligence," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 27-46, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:36:y:1971:i:2:p:175-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.