Fitting a response model forn dichotomously scored items
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Das, Jishnu & Hammer, Jeffrey, 2005. "Which doctor? Combining vignettes and item response to measure clinical competence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 348-383, December.
- Johnson, Matthew S., 2007. "Modeling dichotomous item responses with free-knot splines," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4178-4192, May.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2013. "Asymptotic cumulants of ability estimators using fallible item parameters," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 144-162.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Bacci, Silvia & Gnaldi, Michela, 2014. "MultiLCIRT: An R package for multidimensional latent class item response models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 971-985.
- Hörisch, Jacob & Ortas, Eduardo & Schaltegger, Stefan & Álvarez, Igor, 2015. "Environmental effects of sustainability management tools: An empirical analysis of large companies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 241-249.
- Cho, S.-J. & Rabe-Hesketh, S., 2011. "Alternating imputation posterior estimation of models with crossed random effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 12-25, January.
- Tsonaka, R. & Moustaki, I., 2007. "Parameter constraints in generalized linear latent variable models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4164-4177, May.
- Rabe-Hesketh, Sophia & Skrondal, Anders & Pickles, Andrew, 2005. "Maximum likelihood estimation of limited and discrete dependent variable models with nested random effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 301-323, October.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2010. "Asymptotic expansions for the pivots using log-likelihood derivatives with an application in item response theory," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(9), pages 2149-2167, October.
- Spiess, Martin & Hamerle, Alfred, 2000. "A comparison of different methods for the estimation of regression models with correlated binary responses," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 439-455, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:35:y:1970:i:2:p:179-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.