A space-time network for telecommuting versus commuting decision-making
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Anna Nagurney & June Dong & Patricia Mokhtarian, 2003. "A space-time network for telecommuting versus commuting decision-making," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 451-473, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Peng & Liao, Feixiong & Huang, Hai-Jun & Timmermans, Harry, 2015. "Dynamic activity-travel assignment in multi-state supernetworks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 81(P3), pages 656-671.
More about this item
KeywordsTransportation and telecommunication networks; telecommuting and commuting; space-time networks; variational inequalities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:presci:v:82:y:2003:i:4:p:451-473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .