Regional labor markets in Finland: Adjustment to total versus region-specific shocks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & M. Rose Olfert & Ying Tan, 2015.
"When Spatial Equilibrium Fails: Is Place-Based Policy Second Best?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(8), pages 1303-1325, August.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & M. Rose Olfert & Ying Tan, 2012. "When Spatial Equilibrium Fails: Is Place-Based Policy Second Best?," Economics Working Paper Series 1204, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Olfert, M. Rose & Tan, Ying, 2012. "When spatial equilibrium fails: is place-based policy second best?," MPRA Paper 40270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shu-hen Chiang, 2012. "The sources of metropolitan unemployment fluctuations in the Greater Taipei metropolitan area," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(4), pages 775-793, November.
- Edward Nissan & Shahdad Naghshpour, 2014. "Comparing U.S. regions for selected economic and financial variables," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 38(3), pages 528-540, July.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2015.
"How Effects of Local Labor Demand Shocks Vary with the Initial Local Unemployment Rate,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 529-557, December.
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated". "How Effects of Local Labor Demand Shocks Vary with the Initial Local Unemployment Rate," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb152, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Farhang Niroomand & Edward Nissan, 2007. "Socio-Economic Gaps within the EU: A Comparison," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 13(3), pages 365-378, August.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:59156 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:13:y:2007:i:3:p:365-378 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLabor market; employment; unemployment; migration; shock adjustment;
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:presci:v:81:y:2002:i:3:p:329-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .