Regional labor markets in Finland: Adjustment to total versus region-specific shocks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- ten Raa, Thijs & Wolff, Edward N., 2000.
"Engines of growth in the US economy,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 473-489, December.
- Ten Raa, T. & Wolff, E.N., 2000. "Engines of Growth in the U.S. Economy," Discussion Paper 2000-77, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ten Raa, T. & Wolff, E.N., 2000. "Engines of growth in the U.S. economy," Other publications TiSEM bbdf4b5a-8cca-4d51-8a1f-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Robert Stehrer, 2001.
"Industrial specialisation, trade, and labour market dynamics in a multisectoral model of technological progress,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2001
230, Society for Computational Economics.
- Robert Stehrer, 2001. "Industrial Specialization, Trade, and Labour Market Dynamics in a Multisectoral Model of Technological Progress," wiiw Working Papers 15, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Robert Stehrer, 2001. "Industrial specialisation, trade, and labour market dynamics in a multisectoral model of technological progress," Economics working papers 2001-02, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Meller, Patricio & Marfan, Manuel, 1981. "Small and Large Industry: Employment Generation, Linkages, and Key Sectors," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(2), pages 263-274, January.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1993.
"Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 577-598.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," NBER Working Papers 3993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaffe, A.B. & Trajtenberg, M., 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," Papers 14-92, Tel Aviv.
- Keld Laursen & Valentina Meliciani, 2002. "The relative importance of international vis-ý-vis national technological spillovers for market share dynamics," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 875-894, August.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Alex R. Hoen & Bart Los, 2000. "Labor Productivity in Western Europe 1975-1985: An Intercountry, Interindustry Analysis," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 425-452.
- Bart Los & Bart Verspagen, 2006.
"The Evolution Of Productivity Gaps And Specialization Patterns,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(4), pages 464-493, November.
- Los, Bart & Verspagen, Bart, 2002. "The evolution of productivity gaps and specialization patterns," CCSO Working Papers 200301, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Bart Los, 2001. "Endogenous Growth and Structural Change in a Dynamic Input-Output Model," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 3-34.
- repec:jns:jbstat:v:182:y:1968:i:1:p:211-215:n:14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bart Los & Bart Verspagen, 2000. "R&D spillovers and productivity: Evidence from U.S. manufacturing microdata," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 127-148.
- Jan Fagerberg, 1999. "The Economic Challenge for Europe: Adapting to Innovation-Based Growth," Working Papers 2, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Soete, Luc & Verspagen, Bart & ter Weel, Bas, 2010.
"Systems of Innovation,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation,
- Soete, Luc & Verspagen, Bart & Weel, Bas ter, 2009. "Systems of Innovation," MERIT Working Papers 062, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bas ter Weel & L. Soete & B. Verspagen, 2010. "Systems of innovation," CPB Discussion Paper 138, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"The Search for R&D Spillovers,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 251-268
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dietzenbacher, Erik, 1992. "The measurement of interindustry linkages : Key sectors in the Netherlands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 419-437, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & M. Rose Olfert & Ying Tan, 2015.
"When Spatial Equilibrium Fails: Is Place-Based Policy Second Best?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(8), pages 1303-1325, August.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & M. Rose Olfert & Ying Tan, 2012. "When Spatial Equilibrium Fails: Is Place-Based Policy Second Best?," Economics Working Paper Series 1204, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Olfert, M. Rose & Tan, Ying, 2012. "When spatial equilibrium fails: is place-based policy second best?," MPRA Paper 40270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shu-hen Chiang, 2012. "The sources of metropolitan unemployment fluctuations in the Greater Taipei metropolitan area," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(4), pages 775-793, November.
- Edward Nissan & Shahdad Naghshpour, 2014. "Comparing U.S. regions for selected economic and financial variables," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 38(3), pages 528-540, July.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2015.
"How Effects of Local Labor Demand Shocks Vary with the Initial Local Unemployment Rate,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 529-557, December.
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated". "How Effects of Local Labor Demand Shocks Vary with the Initial Local Unemployment Rate," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb152, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Farhang Niroomand & Edward Nissan, 2007. "Socio-Economic Gaps within the EU: A Comparison," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 13(3), pages 365-378, August.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:13:y:2007:i:3:p:365-378 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLabor market; employment; unemployment; migration; shock adjustment;
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:presci:v:81:y:2002:i:3:p:329-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .