Are Published Health Economic Models for Chronic Hepatitis B Appropriately Capturing the Benefits of HBsAg Loss? A Systematic Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Moher & Alessandro Liberati & Jennifer Tetzlaff & Douglas G Altman & The PRISMA Group, 2009. "Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses: The PRISMA Statement," PLOS Medicine, Public Library of Science, vol. 6(7), pages 1-6, July.
- Drummond, Michael F. & Sculpher, Mark J. & Claxton, Karl & Stoddart, Greg L. & Torrance, George W., 2015. "Methods for the Economic Evaluation of Health Care Programmes," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 4, number 9780199665884.
- Paul Kind & Geoffrey Hardman & Susan Macran, 1999. "UK population norms for EQ-5D," Working Papers 172chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Elizabeth Arnold & Yong Yuan & Uchenna Iloeje & Greg Cook, 2008. "Cost-effectiveness analysis of entecavir versus lamivudine in the first-line treatment of Australian patients with chronic hepatitis B," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 231-246, October.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Rita Faria’s journal round-up for 14th September 2020
by Rita Faria in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2020-09-14 11:00:07
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bishal Mohindru & David Turner & Tracey Sach & Diana Bilton & Siobhan Carr & Olga Archangelidi & Arjun Bhadhuri & Jennifer A. Whitty, 2020. "Health State Utility Data in Cystic Fibrosis: A Systematic Review," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 13-25, March.
- Dina Jankovic & Pedro Saramago Goncalves & Lina Gega & David Marshall & Kath Wright & Meena Hafidh & Rachel Churchill & Laura Bojke, 2022. "Cost Effectiveness of Digital Interventions for Generalised Anxiety Disorder: A Model-Based Analysis," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 377-388, May.
- Nadia Pillai & Mark Dusheiko & Bernard Burnand & Valérie Pittet, 2017. "A systematic review of cost-effectiveness studies comparing conventional, biological and surgical interventions for inflammatory bowel disease," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(10), pages 1-22, October.
- Darcy M. Anderson & Ryan Cronk & Donald Fejfar & Emily Pak & Michelle Cawley & Jamie Bartram, 2021. "Safe Healthcare Facilities: A Systematic Review on the Costs of Establishing and Maintaining Environmental Health in Facilities in Low- and Middle-Income Countries," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(2), pages 1-22, January.
- Antonio Ahumada-Canale & Camila Quirland & Francisco J. Martinez-Mardones & José Cristian Plaza-Plaza & Shalom Benrimoj & Victoria Garcia-Cardenas, 2019. "Economic evaluations of pharmacist-led medication review in outpatients with hypertension, type 2 diabetes mellitus, and dyslipidaemia: a systematic review," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 20(7), pages 1103-1116, September.
- Nystrand, Camilla & Gebreslassie, Mihretab & Ssegonja, Richard & Feldman, Inna & Sampaio, Filipa, 2021. "A systematic review of economic evaluations of public health interventions targeting alcohol, tobacco, illicit drug use and problematic gambling: Using a case study to assess transferability," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 54-74.
- Ahmed Ramadan Shokry Shahat & Giulia Greco, 2021. "The Economic Costs of Childhood Disability: A Literature Review," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(7), pages 1-25, March.
- Mina Bahrampour & Joshua Byrnes & Richard Norman & Paul A. Scuffham & Martin Downes, 2020. "Discrete choice experiments to generate utility values for multi-attribute utility instruments: a systematic review of methods," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 21(7), pages 983-992, September.
- Bromley, Hannah L. & Petrie, Dennis & Mann, G.Bruce & Nickson, Carolyn & Rea, Daniel & Roberts, Tracy E., 2019. "Valuing the health states associated with breast cancer screening programmes: A systematic review of economic measures," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 228(C), pages 142-154.
- Peter J. Neumann & David D. Kim & Thomas A. Trikalinos & Mark J. Sculpher & Joshua A. Salomon & Lisa A. Prosser & Douglas K. Owens & David O. Meltzer & Karen M. Kuntz & Murray Krahn & David Feeny & An, 2018. "Future Directions for Cost-effectiveness Analyses in Health and Medicine," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 38(7), pages 767-777, October.
- Valentin Brodszky & Zsuzsanna Beretzky & Petra Baji & Fanni Rencz & Márta Péntek & Alexandru Rotar & Konstantin Tachkov & Susanne Mayer & Judit Simon & Maciej Niewada & Rok Hren & László Gulácsi, 2019. "Cost-of-illness studies in nine Central and Eastern European countries," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 20(1), pages 155-172, June.
- Spencer, Anne & Rivero-Arias, Oliver & Wong, Ruth & Tsuchiya, Aki & Bleichrodt, Han & Edwards, Rhiannon Tudor & Norman, Richard & Lloyd, Andrew & Clarke, Philip, 2022. "The QALY at 50: One story many voices," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 296(C).
- Banke-Thomas, Aduragbemi & Aberjirinde, Ibukun-Oluwa & Ayomoh, Francis Ifeanyi & Banke-Thomas, Oluwasola & Eboreime, Ejemai Amaize & Ameh, Charles, 2020. "The cost of maternal health services in low-income and middle-income countries from a provider's perspective: a systematic review," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 104344, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jason R. Guertin & Blanchard Conombo & RaphaÃ«l Langevin & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Bergeron & Anne Holbrook & Brittany Humphries & Alexis Matteau & Brian J. Potter & Christel Renoux & Jean-Ã‰ric Tarride & Madelein, 2020. "A Systematic Review of Methods Used for Confounding Adjustment in Observational Economic Evaluations in Cardiology Conducted between 2013 and 2017," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 40(5), pages 582-595, July.
- Salah Ghabri & Laurent Lam & François Bocquet & Hans-Martin Spath, 2020. "Systematic Literature Review of Economic Evaluations of Biological Treatment Sequences for Patients with Moderate to Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis Previously Treated with Disease-Modifying Anti-rheumati," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 38(5), pages 459-471, May.
- Cochrane, M. & Watson, P.M. & Timpson, H. & Haycox, A. & Collins, B. & Jones, L. & Martin, A. & Graves, L.E.F., 2019. "Systematic review of the methods used in economic evaluations of targeted physical activity and sedentary behaviour interventions," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 232(C), pages 156-167.
- Henrik Berlin & Martina Vall & Elisabeth Bergenäs & Karin Ridell & Susanne Brogårdh-Roth & Elisabeth Lager & Thomas List & Thomas Davidson & Gunilla Klingberg, 2019. "Effects and cost-effectiveness of postoperative oral analgesics for additional postoperative pain relief in children and adolescents undergoing dental treatment: Health technology assessment including," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(12), pages 1-11, December.
- Margreet S H Wortman & Joran Lokkerbol & Johannes C van der Wouden & Bart Visser & Henriëtte E van der Horst & Tim C olde Hartman, 2018. "Cost-effectiveness of interventions for medically unexplained symptoms: A systematic review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(10), pages 1-23, October.
- Chiranjeev Sanyal & Don Husereau, 2020. "Systematic Review of Economic Evaluations of Services Provided by Community Pharmacists," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 375-392, June.
- Elizabeth T Cafiero-Fonseca & Andrew Stawasz & Sydney T Johnson & Reiko Sato & David E Bloom, 2017. "The full benefits of adult pneumococcal vaccination: A systematic review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(10), pages 1-23, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:pharmo:v:4:y:2020:i:3:d:10.1007_s41669-019-00175-w. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.