International Valuation Protocol for the EQ-5D-Y-3L
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin M. Craig & Wolfgang Greiner & Derek S. Brown & Bryce B. Reeve, 2016. "Valuation of Child Health‐Related Quality of Life in the United States," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(6), pages 768-777, June.
- Jeff Richardson & Neil Atherton Day & Stuart Peacock & Angelo Iezzi, 2004. "Measurement of the Quality of Life for Economic Evaluation and the Assessment of Quality of Life (AQoL) Mark 2 Instrument," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 37(1), pages 62-88, March.
- Shah, K.K & Ramos-Goñi, J.M & Kreimeier, S. & Devlin, N.J, 2020. "Anchoring Latent Scale Values for the EQ-5D-Y at 0 = Dead," Research Papers 002235, Office of Health Economics.
- Angela Robinson & David Parkin, 2002. "Recognising diversity in public preferences: the use of preference sub‐groups in cost‐effectiveness analysis. A response to Sculpher and Gafni," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(7), pages 649-651, October.
- David J. Mott & Koonal K. Shah & Juan Manuel Ramos-GoÃ±i & Nancy J. Devlin & Oliver Rivero-Arias, 2021.
"Valuing EQ-5D-Y-3L Health States Using a Discrete Choice Experiment: Do Adult and Adolescent Preferences Differ?,"
Medical Decision Making, , vol. 41(5), pages 584-596, July.
- Mott, D.J & Shah, K.K & Ramos-Goñi, J.M & Devlin, N.J & Rivero-Arias, O., 2019. "Valuing EQ-5D-Y Health States Using a Discrete Choice Experiment: Do Adult and Adolescent Preferences Differ?," Research Papers 002184, Office of Health Economics.
- Katherine Stevens, 2011. "Assessing the performance of a new generic measure of health-related quality of life for children and refining it for use in health state valuation," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 157-169, May.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Chris Sampson’s journal round-up for 29th June 2020
by Chris Sampson in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2020-06-29 11:00:06
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. A. Lipman & V. T. Reckers-Droog & M. Karimi & M. Jakubczyk & A. E. Attema, 2021. "Self vs. other, child vs. adult. An experimental comparison of valuation perspectives for valuation of EQ-5D-Y-3L health states," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 22(9), pages 1507-1518, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Valentina Prevolnik Rupel & Marko Ogorevc, 2021. "EQ-5D-Y Value Set for Slovenia," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 463-471, April.
- Donna Rowen & Oliver Rivero-Arias & Nancy Devlin & Julie Ratcliffe, 2020. "Review of Valuation Methods of Preference-Based Measures of Health for Economic Evaluation in Child and Adolescent Populations: Where are We Now and Where are We Going?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 325-340, April.
- Joanna M Charles & Deirdre M Harrington & Melanie J Davies & Charlotte L Edwardson & Trish Gorely & Danielle H Bodicoat & Kamlesh Khunti & Lauren B Sherar & Thomas Yates & Rhiannon Tudor Edwards, 2019. "Micro-costing and a cost-consequence analysis of the ‘Girls Active’ programme: A cluster randomised controlled trial," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(8), pages 1-17, August.
- Round, Jeff, 2012. "Is a QALY still a QALY at the end of life?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 521-527.
- Mark Sculpher & Amiram Gafni, 2002. "Recognising diversity in public preferences: the use of preference sub‐groups in cost‐effectiveness analysis. Authors' reply," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(7), pages 653-654, October.
- Cubi-Molla, P. & Shah, K.K & Garside, J. & Herdman, M. & Devlin, N., 2017. "Age and Utilities: Issues for HTA," Research Papers 001830, Office of Health Economics.
- Carl Tilling & Nancy Devlin & Aki Tsuchiya & Ken Buckingham, 2010. "Protocols for Time Tradeoff Valuations of Health States Worse than Dead: A Literature Review," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 30(5), pages 610-619, September.
- Ayse Kuspinar & Nancy Mayo, 2014. "A Review of the Psychometric Properties of Generic Utility Measures in Multiple Sclerosis," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 32(8), pages 759-773, August.
- Sharda, Elizabeth A. & Sutherby, Carolyn G. & Cavanaugh, Daniel L. & Hughes, Anne K. & Woodward, Amanda T., 2019. "Parenting stress, well-being, and social support among kinship caregivers," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 74-80.
- Edward C. F. Wilson & Stuart J. Peacock & Danny Ruta, 2009. "Priority setting in practice: what is the best way to compare costs and benefits?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 467-478, April.
- Erik Nord & Jose Luis Pinto & Jeff Richardson & Paul Menzel & Peter Ubel, 1999. "Incorporating societal concerns for fairness in numerical valuations of health programmes," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 25-39, February.
- Catherine Fantaguzzi & Elizabeth Allen & Alec Miners & Deborah Christie & Charles Opondo & Zia Sadique & Adam Fletcher & Richard Grieve & Chris Bonell & Russell M. Viner & Rosa Legood, 2018. "Health-related quality of life associated with bullying and aggression: a cross-sectional study in English secondary schools," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 19(5), pages 641-651, June.
- Katherine J. Stevens, 2016. "How Well Do the Generic Multi-attribute Utility Instruments Incorporate Patient and Public Views Into Their Descriptive Systems?," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, vol. 9(1), pages 5-13, February.
- Joanna Coast, 2019. "Assessing capability in economic evaluation: a life course approach?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 20(6), pages 779-784, August.
- Jeff Richardson & John McKie & Stuart Peacock & Angelo Iezzi, 2011. "Severity as an independent determinant of the social value of a health service," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 12(2), pages 163-174, April.
- Jennifer Whitty & Emily Lancsar & Kylie Rixon & Xanthe Golenko & Julie Ratcliffe, 2014. "A Systematic Review of Stated Preference Studies Reporting Public Preferences for Healthcare Priority Setting," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;International Academy of Health Preference Research, vol. 7(4), pages 365-386, December.
- Nancy J. Devlin & Koonal K. Shah & Yan Feng & Brendan Mulhern & Ben van Hout, 2018.
"Valuing health‐related quality of life: An EQ‐5D‐5L value set for England,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 7-22, January.
- Devlin, N. & Shah, K. & Feng, Y. & Mulhern, B. & Van Hout, B., 2016. "Valuing Health-Related Quality of Life: An EQ-5D-5L Value Set for England," Research Papers 001678, Office of Health Economics.
- Benjamin M. Craig & Sulabha Ramachandran, 2006. "Relative risk of a shuffled deck: a generalizable logical consistency criterion for sample selection in health state valuation studies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(8), pages 835-848, August.
- Jeff Round, 2018. "Once Bitten Twice Shy: Thinking Carefully Before Adopting the EQ-5D-5L," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 36(6), pages 641-643, June.
- Cate Bailey & Kim Dalziel & Paula Cronin & Nancy Devlin & Rosalie Viney, 2022. "How are Child-Specific Utility Instruments Used in Decision Making in Australia? A Review of Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee Public Summary Documents," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 157-182, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:pharme:v:38:y:2020:i:7:d:10.1007_s40273-020-00909-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.