Using Animation to Self-report Health: a Randomized Experiment with Children
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ulrike Ravens-Sieberer & Michael Erhart & Nora Wille & Ralf Wetzel & Jennifer Nickel & Monika Bullinger, 2006. "Generic Health-Related Quality-of-Life Assessment in Children and Adolescents," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 24(12), pages 1199-1220, December.
- Katherine Stevens, 2011. "Assessing the performance of a new generic measure of health-related quality of life for children and refining it for use in health state valuation," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 157-169, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Joanna M Charles & Deirdre M Harrington & Melanie J Davies & Charlotte L Edwardson & Trish Gorely & Danielle H Bodicoat & Kamlesh Khunti & Lauren B Sherar & Thomas Yates & Rhiannon Tudor Edwards, 2019. "Micro-costing and a cost-consequence analysis of the ‘Girls Active’ programme: A cluster randomised controlled trial," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(8), pages 1-17, August.
- Round, Jeff, 2012. "Is a QALY still a QALY at the end of life?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 521-527.
- Dominic Thorrington & Ken Eames, 2015. "Measuring Health Utilities in Children and Adolescents: A Systematic Review of the Literature," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(8), pages 1-21, August.
- Catherine Fantaguzzi & Elizabeth Allen & Alec Miners & Deborah Christie & Charles Opondo & Zia Sadique & Adam Fletcher & Richard Grieve & Chris Bonell & Russell M. Viner & Rosa Legood, 2018. "Health-related quality of life associated with bullying and aggression: a cross-sectional study in English secondary schools," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 19(5), pages 641-651, June.
- Katherine J. Stevens, 2016. "How Well Do the Generic Multi-attribute Utility Instruments Incorporate Patient and Public Views Into Their Descriptive Systems?," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, vol. 9(1), pages 5-13, February.
- Joanna Coast, 2019. "Assessing capability in economic evaluation: a life course approach?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 20(6), pages 779-784, August.
- Jeff Round, 2018. "Once Bitten Twice Shy: Thinking Carefully Before Adopting the EQ-5D-5L," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 36(6), pages 641-643, June.
- Clazien Bouwmans & Annemarie Kolk & Mark Oppe & Saskia Schawo & Elly Stolk & Michel Agthoven & Jan Buitelaar & LeonaHakkaart Roijen, 2014. "Validity and responsiveness of the EQ-5D and the KIDSCREEN-10 in children with ADHD," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(9), pages 967-977, December.
- Erika Ikeda & Chris Krägeloh & Tineke Water & Erica A. Hinckson, 2016. "An Exploratory Study of Self-reported Quality of Life in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Intellectual Disability," Child Indicators Research, Springer;The International Society of Child Indicators (ISCI), vol. 9(1), pages 133-153, March.
- Juan M. Ramos-Goñi & Mark Oppe & Elly Stolk & Koonal Shah & Simone Kreimeier & Oliver Rivero-Arias & Nancy Devlin, 2020. "International Valuation Protocol for the EQ-5D-Y-3L," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 38(7), pages 653-663, July.
- Karin Dam Petersen & Gang Chen & Christine Mpundu-Kaambwa & Katherine Stevens & John Brazier & Julie Ratcliffe, 2018. "Measuring Health-Related Quality of Life in Adolescent Populations: An Empirical Comparison of the CHU9D and the PedsQLTM 4.0 Short Form 15," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;International Academy of Health Preference Research, vol. 11(1), pages 29-37, February.
- Teija Nuutinen & Eva Roos & Carola Ray & Jari Villberg & Raili Välimaa & Mette Rasmussen & Bjørn Holstein & Emmanuelle Godeau & Francois Beck & Damien Léger & Jorma Tynjälä, 2014. "Computer use, sleep duration and health symptoms: a cross-sectional study of 15-year olds in three countries," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 59(4), pages 619-628, August.
- Chung-Ping Cheng & Wei-Ming Luh & Ai-Lun Yang & Chia-Ting Su & Chung-Ying Lin, 2016. "Agreement of Children and Parents Scores on Chinese Version of Pediatric Quality of Life Inventory Version 4.0: Further Psychometric Development," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(3), pages 891-906, September.
- Julie Ratcliffe & Elisabeth Huynh & Katherine Stevens & John Brazier & Michael Sawyer & Terry Flynn, 2016. "Nothing About Us Without Us? A Comparison of Adolescent and Adult Health‐State Values for the Child Health Utility‐9D Using Profile Case Best–Worst Scaling," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 486-496, April.
- Carla Guerriero & Neus Abrines Jaume & Karla Diaz-Ordaz & Katherine Loraine Brown & Jo Wray & Joan Ashworth & Matt Abbiss & John Cairns, 2020. "Using Animation to Self-Report Health: A Randomized Experiment with Children," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;International Academy of Health Preference Research, vol. 13(2), pages 175-188, April.
More about this item
KeywordsChildren health valuation; Animation; self-reported health state measure; CHU-9D;
All these keywords.
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2018-09-10 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sef:csefwp:508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cssalit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Lia Ambrosio (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cssalit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.