The Cost of Relapse in Schizophrenia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tarricone, Rosanna & Gerzeli, S. & Montanelli, R. & Frattura, Lucilla & Percudani, Mauro & Racagni, Giorgio, 2000. "Direct and indirect costs of schizophrenia in community psychiatric services in Italy: The GISIES study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Simon Frey & Roland Linder & Georg Juckel & Tom Stargardt, 2014. "Cost-effectiveness of long-acting injectable risperidone versus flupentixol decanoate in the treatment of schizophrenia: a Markov model parameterized using administrative data," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(2), pages 133-142, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olga Chivilgina & Tenzin Wangmo & Bernice Simone Elger & Thomas Heinrich & Fabrice Jotterand, 2020. "mHealth for schizophrenia spectrum disorders management: A systematic review," International Journal of Social Psychiatry, , vol. 66(7), pages 642-665, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Massimiliano Agovino & Maria Ferrara, 2017.
"Can civilian disability pensions overcome the poverty issue? A DSGE analysis for Italian data,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1469-1491, July.
- Agovino, Massimiliano & Ferrara, Maria, 2015. "Can civilian disability pensions overcome the poverty issue? A DSGE analysis for Italian data," MPRA Paper 65851, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2015.
- Tarricone, Rosanna, 2006. "Cost-of-illness analysis: What room in health economics?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 51-63, June.
- Jan Zeidler & Jörg Mahlich & Wolfgang Greiner & Stephan Heres, 2013. "Cost Effectiveness of Paliperidone Palmitate for the Treatment of Schizophrenia in Germany," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 11(5), pages 509-521, October.
- Agovino, Massimiliano & Ferrara, Maria, 2015. "Disabilità e povertà: il ruolo delle pensioni di invalidità civile. Un'analisi DSGE per i dati italiani [Disability and poverty: the role of civilian disability pensions. A DSGE analysis for Italia," MPRA Paper 65616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:pharme:v:35:y:2017:i:9:d:10.1007_s40273-017-0515-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.