Mapping EQ-5D Utility Scores from the PedsQL™ Generic Core Scales
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tsuchiya, A & Brazier, J & McColl, E & Parkin, D, 2002. "Deriving preference-based single indices from non-preference based condition-specific instruments: converting AQLQ into EQ5D indices," MPRA Paper 29740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Louise Longworth & Laura Bojke & Jonathan Tosh & Mark Sculpher, 2009. "MRC-NICE scoping project: identifying the national institute for health and clinical excellence’s methodological research priorities and an initial set of priorities," Working Papers 051cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Glick, Henry A & Doshi, Jalpa A & Sonnad, Seema S & Polsky, Daniel, 2007. "Economic Evaluation in Clinical Trials," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198529972.
- Stevens, K, 2010. "Valuation of the Child Health Utility Index 9D (CHU9D)," MPRA Paper 29938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Tilford & Nalin Payakachat & Erica Kovacs & Jeffrey Pyne & Werner Brouwer & Todd Nick & Jayne Bellando & Karen Kuhlthau, 2012. "Preference-Based Health-Related Quality-of-Life Outcomes in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 30(8), pages 661-679, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sampson, C. & Garau, M., 2019. "How Should We Measure Quality of Life Impact in Rare Disease? Recent Learnings in Spinal Muscular Atrophy," Briefings 002146, Office of Health Economics.
- Ben F. M. Wijnen & Iris Mosweu & Marian H. J. M. Majoie & Leone Ridsdale & Reina J. A. Kinderen & Silvia M. A. A. Evers & Paul McCrone, 2018. "A comparison of the responsiveness of EQ-5D-5L and the QOLIE-31P and mapping of QOLIE-31P to EQ-5D-5L in epilepsy," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 19(6), pages 861-870, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Noémi Kreif & Richard Grieve & M. Zia Sadique, 2013. "Statistical Methods For Cost‐Effectiveness Analyses That Use Observational Data: A Critical Appraisal Tool And Review Of Current Practice," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 486-500, April.
- Theresa Tawiah & Kristian Schultz Hansen & Frank Baiden & Jane Bruce & Mathilda Tivura & Rupert Delimini & Seeba Amengo-Etego & Daniel Chandramohan & Seth Owusu-Agyei & Jayne Webster, 2016. "Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Test-Based versus Presumptive Treatment of Uncomplicated Malaria in Children under Five Years in an Area of High Transmission in Central Ghana," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(10), pages 1-18, October.
- Brazier, JE & Yang, Y & Tsuchiya, A, 2008. "A review of studies mapping (or cross walking) from non-preference based measures of health to generic preference-based measures," MPRA Paper 29808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominic Thorrington & Ken Eames, 2015. "Measuring Health Utilities in Children and Adolescents: A Systematic Review of the Literature," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(8), pages 1-21, August.
- Ian M. McCarthy, 2015. "Putting the Patient in Patient Reported Outcomes: A Robust Methodology for Health Outcomes Assessment," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(12), pages 1588-1603, December.
- Billingsley Kaambwa & Julie Ratcliffe, 2018. "Predicting EuroQoL 5 Dimensions 5 Levels (EQ-5D-5L) Utilities from Older People’s Quality of Life Brief Questionnaire (OPQoL-Brief) Scores," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;International Academy of Health Preference Research, vol. 11(1), pages 39-54, February.
- Fabienne Jaeger & Mazeda Hossain & Ligia Kiss & Cathy Zimmerman, 2012. "The health of migrant children in Switzerland," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 57(4), pages 659-671, August.
- Duncan Mortimer & Simon D French & Joanne E McKenzie & Denise A O′Connor & Sally E Green, 2013. "Economic Evaluation of Active Implementation versus Guideline Dissemination for Evidence-Based Care of Acute Low-Back Pain in a General Practice Setting," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(10), pages 1-8, October.
- Mohsen Sadatsafavi; & Carlo Marra; & Lawrence McCandless & Stirling Bryan, 2012. "The challenge of incorporating external evidence in trial-based cost-effectiveness analyses: the use of resampling methods," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/24, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Helen Dakin & Sarah Wordsworth, 2013. "Cost‐Minimisation Analysis Versus Cost‐Effectiveness Analysis, Revisited," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1), pages 22-34, January.
- Emelie Heintz & Andreas Gerber-Grote & Salah Ghabri & Francoise F. Hamers & Valentina Prevolnik Rupel & Renata Slabe-Erker & Thomas Davidson, 2016. "Is There a European View on Health Economic Evaluations? Results from a Synopsis of Methodological Guidelines Used in the EUnetHTA Partner Countries," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 59-76, January.
- Rowen, D & Brazier, J & Tsuchiya, A & Hernández, M & Ibbotson, R, 2009. "The simultaneous valuation of states from multiple instruments using ranking and VAS data: methods and preliminary results," MPRA Paper 29841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard M. Nixon & David Wonderling & Richard D. Grieve, 2010. "Non‐parametric methods for cost‐effectiveness analysis: the central limit theorem and the bootstrap compared," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 316-333, March.
- Hildegard Seidl & Matthias Hunger & Reiner Leidl & Christa Meisinger & Rupert Wende & Bernhard Kuch & Rolf Holle, 2015. "Cost-effectiveness of nurse-based case management versus usual care for elderly patients with myocardial infarction: results from the KORINNA study," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(6), pages 671-681, July.
- J. Jayasekera & E. Onukwugha & K. Bikov & C. Mullins & B. Seal & A. Hussain, 2014. "The Economic Burden of Skeletal-Related Events Among Elderly Men with Metastatic Prostate Cancer," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 173-191, February.
- Pepijn Vemer & Maureen Rutten-van Mölken, 2013. "The Road Not Taken: Transferability Issues in Multinational Trials," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 31(10), pages 863-876, October.
- Rosemary J Korda & Grace Joshy & Ellie Paige & James R G Butler & Louisa R Jorm & Bette Liu & Adrian E Bauman & Emily Banks, 2015. "The Relationship between Body Mass Index and Hospitalisation Rates, Days in Hospital and Costs: Findings from a Large Prospective Linked Data Study," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(3), pages 1-16, March.
- Deidda, Manuela & Geue, Claudia & Kreif, Noemi & Dundas, Ruth & McIntosh, Emma, 2019. "A framework for conducting economic evaluations alongside natural experiments," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 220(C), pages 353-361.
- Emelie Heintz & Andreas Gerber-Grote & Salah Ghabri & Francoise Hamers & Valentina Rupel & Renata Slabe-Erker & Thomas Davidson, 2016. "Is There a European View on Health Economic Evaluations? Results from a Synopsis of Methodological Guidelines Used in the EUnetHTA Partner Countries," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 59-76, January.
- Aline Gauthier & Andrea Manca & Susan Anton, 2009. "Bayesian Modelling of Healthcare Resource Use in Multinational Randomized Clinical Trials," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 27(12), pages 1017-1029, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:pharme:v:32:y:2014:i:7:p:693-706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.