MRC-NICE scoping project: identifying the national institute for health and clinical excellence’s methodological research priorities and an initial set of priorities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wynand P. M. M. Van de Ven & Frederik T. Schut, 2009. "Managed competition in the Netherlands: still work-in-progress," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 253-255.
- Street, Andrew & Maynard, Alan, 2007. "Payment by results: qualified ambition?," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 445-448, October.
- Marisa Miraldo & Maria Goddard & Peter C Smith, 2006. "The incentive effects of payment by results," Working Papers 019cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- McDAID, DAVID, 2008. "Mental health reform: Europe at the cross-roads," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 219-228, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamran Khan & Stavros Petrou & Oliver Rivero-Arias & Stephen Walters & Spencer Boyle, 2014. "Mapping EQ-5D Utility Scores from the PedsQL™ Generic Core Scales," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 32(7), pages 693-706, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chy:respap:51cherp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gill Forder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chyoruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .