On the optimal solution of budgeted influence maximization problem in social networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeff Linderoth & Alexander Shapiro & Stephen Wright, 2006. "The empirical behavior of sampling methods for stochastic programming," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 142(1), pages 215-241, February.
- Erjia Yan & Ying Ding, 2009. "Applying centrality measures to impact analysis: A coauthorship network analysis," Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 60(10), pages 2107-2118, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Chen-Ritzo, Ching-Hua & Ervolina, Tom & Harrison, Terry P. & Gupta, Barun, 2010. "Sales and operations planning in systems with order configuration uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(3), pages 604-614, September.
- Elsa Alvaro & Angel Yanguas-Gil, 2018. "Characterizing the field of Atomic Layer Deposition: Authors, topics, and collaborations," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Gregorio González-Alcaide & Héctor Pinargote & José M. Ramos, 2020. "From cut-points to key players in co-authorship networks: a case study in ventilator-associated pneumonia research," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 123(2), pages 707-733, May.
- Zéphyr, Luckny & Lang, Pascal & Lamond, Bernard F. & Côté, Pascal, 2017. "Approximate stochastic dynamic programming for hydroelectric production planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 262(2), pages 586-601.
- Chen, Lijian, 2020. "Determine the cost of denying boarding to passengers: An optimization-based approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 220(C).
- Zhanwen Shi & Erbao Cao, 2020. "Contract farming problems and games under yield uncertainty," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 64(4), pages 1210-1238, October.
- Way-Ren Huang & Chia-Jen Hsieh & Ke-Chiun Chang & Yen-Jo Kiang & Chien-Chung Yuan & Woei-Chyn Chu, 2017. "Network characteristics and patent value—Evidence from the Light-Emitting Diode industry," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(8), pages 1-14, August.
- Güzin Bayraksan & David P. Morton, 2011. "A Sequential Sampling Procedure for Stochastic Programming," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 59(4), pages 898-913, August.
- Halit Üster & Gökhan Memişoğlu, 2018. "Biomass Logistics Network Design Under Price-Based Supply and Yield Uncertainty," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(2), pages 474-492, March.
- Michael R. Bussieck & Michael C. Ferris & Alexander Meeraus, 2009. "Grid-Enabled Optimization with GAMS," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 21(3), pages 349-362, August.
- Emelogu, Adindu & Chowdhury, Sudipta & Marufuzzaman, Mohammad & Bian, Linkan & Eksioglu, Burak, 2016. "An enhanced sample average approximation method for stochastic optimization," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 230-252.
- Noorizadegan, Mahdi & Chen, Bo, 2018. "Vehicle routing with probabilistic capacity constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 270(2), pages 544-555.
- Halit Üster & Sung Ook Hwang, 2017. "Closed-Loop Supply Chain Network Design Under Demand and Return Uncertainty," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(4), pages 1063-1085, November.
- Fei, Xin & Gülpınar, Nalân & Branke, Jürgen, 2019. "Efficient solution selection for two-stage stochastic programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 277(3), pages 918-929.
- Löhndorf, Nils, 2016. "An empirical analysis of scenario generation methods for stochastic optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(1), pages 121-132.
- Wim van Ackooij & Welington de Oliveira & Yongjia Song, 2018. "Adaptive Partition-Based Level Decomposition Methods for Solving Two-Stage Stochastic Programs with Fixed Recourse," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 57-70, February.
- Jörn Dunkel & Stefan Weber, 2010. "Stochastic Root Finding and Efficient Estimation of Convex Risk Measures," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 58(5), pages 1505-1521, October.
- Xin Chen & Jiawei Zhang, 2009. "A Stochastic Programming Duality Approach to Inventory Centralization Games," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 57(4), pages 840-851, August.
- Yichi Zhang & Zhiliang Dong & Sen Liu & Peixiang Jiang & Cuizhi Zhang & Chao Ding, 2021. "Forecast of International Trade of Lithium Carbonate Products in Importing Countries and Small-Scale Exporting Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(3), pages 1-23, January.
- Jong Hwan Suh, 2019. "SocialTERM-Extractor: Identifying and Predicting Social-Problem-Specific Key Noun Terms from a Large Number of Online News Articles Using Text Mining and Machine Learning Techniques," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-44, January.
More about this item
KeywordsBudgeted influence maximization; Stochastic optimization; Sample average approximation; Greedy method;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:operea:v:19:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s12351-017-0305-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.