Mining and indigenous rights in Sweden: what is at stake and the role for legislation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Raitio, Kaisa & Allard, Christina & Lawrence, Rebecca, 2020. "Mineral extraction in Swedish Sápmi: The regulatory gap between Sami rights and Sweden’s mining permitting practices," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C).
- Peter D. Cameron & Michael C. Stanley, 2017. "Oil, Gas, and Mining," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 26130, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ogbe, Michael & Lujala, Päivi, 2021. "Spatial crowdsourcing in natural resource revenue management," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C).
- Taner Turan & Halit Yanıkkaya, 2020. "Natural resource rents and capital accumulation nexus: do resource rents raise public human and physical capital expenditures?," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 22(3), pages 449-466, July.
- MahdaviMazdeh, Hossein & Saunders, Chad & Hawkins, Richard William & Dewald, Jim, 2021. "Reconsidering the dynamics of innovation in the natural resource industries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C).
- Hasan, Qaraman Mohammed, 2019. "The power of constitution for enacting energy law and managing natural resources: The case of the Kurdistan Regional Government's oil contracts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 744-751.
- Magdalena Suska, 2021. "Environmental Corporate Social Responsibility (ECSR) on the Example of Polish Champion Oil, Gas and Mining Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(11), pages 1-18, May.
- Obadia Kyetuza Bishoge & Benatus Norbert Mvile, 2020. "The “resource curse” from the oil and natural gas sector: how can Tanzania avoid it in reality?," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 33(3), pages 389-404, October.
- Fjellborg, Daniel & Beland Lindahl, Karin & Zachrisson, Anna, 2022. "What to do when the mining company comes to town? Mapping actions of anti-extraction movements in Sweden, 2009–2019," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C).
- Zhu, Tianyuan & Balakrishnan, Jaydeep & da Silveira, Giovani J.C., 2020. "Bullwhip effect in the oil and gas supply chain: A multiple-case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 224(C).
- Helmy Syamsuri & Amril Arifin, 2022. "Management strategy of increasing revenue potential to improve local government performance," International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science (2147-4478), Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 11(4), pages 40-49, June.
- Nhi Ba Nguyen & Bryan Boruff & Matthew Tonts, 2019. "The Regulatory Framework and Minerals Development in Vietnam: An Assessment of Challenges and Reform," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(18), pages 1-22, September.
- Yeltsin Tafur & Eric Lilford & Roberto F. Aguilera, 2022. "Assessing the risk of foreign investment within the petroleum sector of South America," SN Business & Economics, Springer, vol. 2(6), pages 1-32, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMining; Sami; Indigenous rights; Sweden;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:minecn:v:35:y:2022:i:2:d:10.1007_s13563-021-00280-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.