Variable selection for joint mean and dispersion models of the inverse Gaussian distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jin-Guan Lin & Bo-Cheng Wei & Nan-Song Zhang, 2004. "Varying Dispersion Diagnostics for Inverse Gaussian Regression Models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(10), pages 1157-1170.
- Fan J. & Li R., 2001. "Variable Selection via Nonconcave Penalized Likelihood and its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1348-1360, December.
- Harvey, A C, 1976. "Estimating Regression Models with Multiplicative Heteroscedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(3), pages 461-465, May.
- A. Antoniadis, 1997. "Wavelets in statistics: A review," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 6(2), pages 97-130, August.
- Zhao, Peixin & Xue, Liugen, 2010. "Variable selection for semiparametric varying coefficient partially linear errors-in-variables models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(8), pages 1872-1883, September.
- Hansheng Wang & Runze Li & Chih-Ling Tsai, 2007. "Tuning parameter selectors for the smoothly clipped absolute deviation method," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 553-568.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Dengke & Zhang, Zhongzhan, 2013. "A semiparametric Bayesian approach to joint mean and variance models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(7), pages 1624-1631.
More about this item
KeywordsJoint mean and dispersion models of the inverse Gaussian distribution; LASSO; Penalized maximum likelihood; SCAD; Variable selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:75:y:2012:i:6:p:795-808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.