Fuzzy density estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Y. K. & Choi, H. & Park, B. U. & Yu, K. S., 2004. "Local likelihood density estimation on random fields," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 347-357, July.
- Hazelton, Martin L., 2000. "Marginal density estimation from incomplete bivariate data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 75-84, March.
- Alberts, T. & Karunamuni, R. J., 2003. "A semiparametric method of boundary correction for kernel density estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 287-298, February.
- Wu, Tiee-Jian & Chen, Ching-Fu & Chen, Huang-Yu, 2007. "A variable bandwidth selector in multivariate kernel density estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(4), pages 462-467, February.
- Viertl, Reinhard, 2006. "Univariate statistical analysis with fuzzy data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 133-147, November.
- Konstantinos Fokianos, 2004. "Merging information for semiparametric density estimation," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(4), pages 941-958.
- Loquin, Kevin & Strauss, Olivier, 2008. "Histogram density estimators based upon a fuzzy partition," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(13), pages 1863-1868, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFuzzy density estimation; Fuzzy random variable (FRV); Empirical cumulative distribution function (c.d.f.); Histogram method; Kernel method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:75:y:2012:i:1:p:5-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.