Local likelihood density estimation on random fields
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tran, Lanh Tat, 1990. "Kernel density estimation on random fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 37-53, July.
- Biau, Gérard, 2002. "Optimal asymptotic quadratic errors of density estimators on random fields," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 297-307, December.
- Tran, L. T. & Yakowitz, S., 1993. "Nearest Neighbor Estimators for Random Fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 23-46, January.
- Carbon, Michel & Tran, Lanh Tat & Wu, Berlin, 1997. "Kernel density estimation for random fields (density estimation for random fields)," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 115-125, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jia Chen & Li-Xin Zhang, 2010. "Local linear M-estimation for spatial processes in fixed-design models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 319-340, May.
- Mohsen Arefi & Reinhard Viertl & S. Taheri, 2012. "Fuzzy density estimation," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 5-22, January.
More about this item
KeywordsKernel smoothing Locally parametric density estimation Random fields Strong mixing Small bandwidth asymptotics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:68:y:2004:i:4:p:347-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .