A more flexible joint latent model for longitudinal and survival time data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 73 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guo X. & Carlin B.P., 2004. "Separate and Joint Modeling of Longitudinal and Event Time Data Using Standard Computer Packages," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 58, pages 16-24, February.
- Murphy, S. A. & Sen, P. K., 1991. "Time-dependent coefficients in a Cox-type regression model," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 153-180, October.
- Torben Martinussen, 2002. "A flexible additive multiplicative hazard model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(2), pages 283-298, June.
- Lu Tian & David Zucker & L.J. Wei, 2005. "On the Cox Model With Time-Varying Regression Coefficients," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 172-183, March.
- Angela Winnett & Peter Sasieni, 2003. "Iterated residuals and time-varying covariate effects in Cox regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(2), pages 473-488.
- Jianhua Z. Huang, 2002. "Varying-coefficient models and basis function approximations for the analysis of repeated measurements," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(1), pages 111-128, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:73:y:2011:i:2:p:151-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.