A more flexible joint latent model for longitudinal and survival time data
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 73 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Angela Winnett & Peter Sasieni, 2003. "Iterated residuals and time-varying covariate effects in Cox regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(2), pages 473-488.
- Guo X. & Carlin B.P., 2004. "Separate and Joint Modeling of Longitudinal and Event Time Data Using Standard Computer Packages," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 58, pages 16-24, February.
- Murphy, S. A. & Sen, P. K., 1991. "Time-dependent coefficients in a Cox-type regression model," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 153-180, October.
- Lu Tian & David Zucker & L.J. Wei, 2005. "On the Cox Model With Time-Varying Regression Coefficients," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 172-183, March.
- Jianhua Z. Huang, 2002. "Varying-coefficient models and basis function approximations for the analysis of repeated measurements," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(1), pages 111-128, March.
- Torben Martinussen, 2002. "A flexible additive multiplicative hazard model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(2), pages 283-298, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:73:y:2011:i:2:p:151-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.