Proportional reversed hazard and frailty models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crescenzo, Antonio Di, 2000. "Some results on the proportional reversed hazards model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 313-321.
- Yashin, Anatoli I. & Iachine, Ivan A., 1999. "Dependent Hazards in Multivariate Survival Problems," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 241-261, November.
- Finkelstein, M. S., 2003. "On one class of bivariate distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 1-6.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Xiaohu & Da, Gaofeng, 2010. "Stochastic comparisons in multivariate mixed model of proportional reversed hazard rate with applications," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(4), pages 1016-1025, April.
- Chanchal Kundu & Antonio Crescenzo & Maria Longobardi, 2016. "On cumulative residual (past) inaccuracy for truncated random variables," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, pages 335-356.
More about this item
KeywordsReversed hazard rate; Proportional reversed hazard rate; Frailty; Association measure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:68:y:2008:i:3:p:333-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .