Capability development of local communities for project sustainability in afforestation/reforestation clean development mechanism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Muradian, Roldan & Corbera, Esteve & Pascual, Unai & Kosoy, Nicolás & May, Peter H., 2010. "Reconciling theory and practice: An alternative conceptual framework for understanding payments for environmental services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1202-1208, April.
- Viorel Blujdea & David Bird & Carmenza Robledo, 2010. "Consistency and comparability of estimation and accounting of removal by sinks in afforestation/reforestation activities," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Gong, Yazhen & Bull, Gary & Baylis, Kathy, 2010. "Participation in the world's first clean development mechanism forest project: The role of property rights, social capital and contractual rules," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1292-1302, April.
- Clements, Tom & John, Ashish & Nielsen, Karen & An, Dara & Tan, Setha & Milner-Gulland, E.J., 2010. "Payments for biodiversity conservation in the context of weak institutions: Comparison of three programs from Cambodia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1283-1291, April.
- Marechal, Kevin & Hecq, Walter, 2006. "Temporary credits: A solution to the potential non-permanence of carbon sequestration in forests?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 699-716, July.
- Dutschke, Michael & Michaelowa, Axel, 2006. "Development assistance and the CDM financial additionality," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 235-246, April.
More about this item
KeywordsA/R CDM; Capacity building; Community forestry; Forest carbon project; Payment for environmental services (PES); Sustainable forest management; REDD+;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:17:y:2012:i:4:p:425-440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .