DeSimone, R. L., Werner, J. M., Human Resource Development (6th International Edition), South-Western, Cengage Learning, 2012
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Angelo Giardini & Ruediger Kabst & Michael Muller-Camen, 2005. "HRM in the German Business System: A Review," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 16(1), pages 63-80.
- Angelo Giardini & Ruediger Kabst & Michael Muller-Camen, 2005. "HRM in the German Business System: A Review," management revue - Socio-Economic Studies, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 16(1), pages 63-80.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Schröter, Oliver & Davoine, Eric, 2013. "Unterschiede in der institutionellen Einbettung der Arbeitsbeziehungen und Human Resource Management Praktiken zwischen Deutschland und der Schweiz: eine explorative Untersuchung in Schweizer Tochterg," Die Unternehmung - Swiss Journal of Business Research and Practice, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 67(4), pages 364-390.
- Festing, Marion & Sahakiants, Ihar, 2013. "Path-dependent evolution of compensation systems in Central and Eastern Europe: A case study of multinational corporation subsidiaries in the Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 373-389.
- Diep Thi Ngoc Nguyen & Stephen T. T. Teo & Marcus Ho, 2018. "Development of human resource management in Vietnam: A semantic analysis," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 241-284, March.
- Klaas Szierbowski-Seibel & Marius Claus Wehner & Rüdiger Kabst, 2019. "HR Integration, HR Strategy, and HR Partnership - Comparing the "Strategic Partner" between the USA and Germany," Working Papers Dissertations 47, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Erik Doving & Odd Nordhaug, 2010. "Investing in Human Resource Planning: An International Study," management revue - Socio-Economic Studies, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 21(3), pages 292-307.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-013-0197-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.