Poland on the dole: The effect of reducing the unemployment benefit entitlement period during transition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafael Lalive & Jan Van Ours & Josef Zweimuller, 2006.
"How Changes in Financial Incentives Affect the Duration of Unemployment,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 73(4), pages 1009-1038.
- Rafael Lalive & Jan van Ours & Josef Zweimï¿½ller, "undated". "How changes in Financial Incentives Affect the Duration of Unemployment," IEW - Working Papers 206, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Lalive, Rafael & van Ours, Jan C. & Zweimüller, Josef, 2004. "How Changes in Financial Incentives Affect the Duration of Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 1363, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lalive, Rafael & van Ours, Jan C & Zweimüller, Josef, 2005. "How Changes in Financial Incentives Affect the Duration of Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 4986, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lalive, R. & van Ours, J.C. & Zweimüller, J., 2004. "How Changes in Financial Incentives Affect the Duration of Unemployment," Discussion Paper 2004-86, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rafael Lalive & Jan C. van Ours & Josef Zweimüller, 2004. "How Changes in Financial Incentives Affect the Duration of Unemployment," CESifo Working Paper Series 1337, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konle-Seidl, Regina, 2005. "Lessons learned: Internationale Evaluierungsergebnisse zu Wirkungen aktiver und aktivierender Arbeitsmarktpolitik," IAB-Forschungsbericht 200509, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Alfonso Alba & Jose Maria Arranz & Fernando Muñoz-Bullón, 2012.
"Re-employment probabilities of unemployment benefit recipients,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(28), pages 3645-3664, October.
- Alfonso Alba & Jose Maria Arranz & Fernando Muñoz-Bullón, 2011. "Re-Employment Probabilities Of Unemployment Benefit Recipients," Post-Print hal-00712375, HAL.
- Huber, Peter, 2004.
"Intra-national labor market adjustment in the candidate countries,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 248-264, June.
- Peter Huber, 2004. "Intra-national Labour Market Adjustment in the Candidate Countries," WIFO Working Papers 218, WIFO.
- Simoes, Nadia, 2013.
"Subsídio de desemprego: uma revisão da literatura teórica e empírica
[Unemployment insurance: a survey]," MPRA Paper 52332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael Lalive & Jan Ours & Josef Zweimüller, 2011. "Equilibrium unemployment and the duration of unemployment benefits," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(4), pages 1385-1409, October.
- Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2016.
"The effect of the potential duration of unemployment benefits on unemployment exits to work and match quality in France,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 16-29.
- Thomas Le Barbanchon, 2012. "The Effect of the Potential Duration of Unemployment Benefits on Unemployment Exits to Work and Match Quality in France," Working Papers 2012-21, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- World Bank, 2004. "Growth, Employment and Living Standards in Pre-Accession Poland, Volume 1," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14904, July.
- World Bank, 2005. "The Quest for Equitable Growth in the Slovak Republic : A World Bank Living Standards Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8312, The World Bank.
- Tito Boeri & Katherine Terrell, 2002.
"Institutional Determinants of Labor Reallocation in Transition,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 51-76, Winter.
- Tito Boeri & Katherine Terrell, 2001. "Institutional Determinants of Labor Reallocation in Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 384, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Philippe Rusin, 2007. "Pologne « libérale » versus Pologne « solidaire »," Post-Print halshs-01159197, HAL.
- Ott-Siim Toomet, 2005. "Does an Increase in Unemployment Income Lead to Longer Unemployment Spells? Evidence Using Danish Unemployment Assistance Data," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2005-09, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2005.
- Giles, John & Park, Albert & Cai, Fang, 2006. "Reemployment of dislocated workers in urban China: The roles of information and incentives," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 582-607, September.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment benefits; unemployment durations; Poland;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:13:y:2000:i:1:p:35-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.