Scatter search for trainees to software project requirements stable allocation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maenhout, Broos & Vanhoucke, Mario, 2010. "A hybrid scatter search heuristic for personalized crew rostering in the airline industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(1), pages 155-167, October.
- Yagiura, Mutsunori & Ibaraki, Toshihide & Glover, Fred, 2006. "A path relinking approach with ejection chains for the generalized assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 548-569, March.
- Russell, Robert A. & Chiang, Wen-Chyuan, 2006. "Scatter search for the vehicle routing problem with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 606-622, March.
- B. Maenhout & M. Vanhoucke, 2007. "A Hybrid Scatter Search Heuristic for Personalized Crew Rostering in the Airline Industry," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/454, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Zaraket, Fadi A. & Olleik, Majd & Yassine, Ali A., 2014. "Skill-based framework for optimal software project selection and resource allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 308-318.
- González, Miguel A. & Vela, Camino R. & Varela, Ramiro, 2015. "Scatter search with path relinking for the flexible job shop scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(1), pages 35-45.
- Kothari, Ravi & Ghosh, Diptesh, 2012. "Scatter Search Algorithms for the Single Row Facility Layout Problem," IIMA Working Papers WP2012-04-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
More about this item
KeywordsWorkforce allocation in software projects; GRASP; Scatter search; Stable matching; Preferences with ties and cost objective;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joheur:v:23:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10732-017-9343-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.