Existence of pure Nash equilibria in discontinuous and non quasiconcave games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmona, Guilherme, 2009. "An existence result for discontinuous games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 1333-1340, May.
- Starr, Ross M, 1969. "Quasi-Equilibria in Markets with Non-Convex Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 25-38, January.
- Michael R. Baye & Guoqiang Tian & Jianxin Zhou, 1993. "Characterizations of the Existence of Equilibria in Games with Discontinuous and Non-quasiconcave Payoffs," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 935-948.
- Kostreva, M M, 1989. "Nonconvexity in Noncooperative Game Theory," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 18(3), pages 247-259.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Friedman, James, 1981. "Existence of Nash Equilibrium in n Person Games without Quasi-Concavity," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(3), pages 637-648, October.
- Adib Bagh & Alejandro Jofre, 2006. "Reciprocal Upper Semicontinuity and Better Reply Secure Games: A Comment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(6), pages 1715-1721, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmona, Guilherme & Podczeck, Konrad, 2014.
"Existence of Nash equilibrium in games with a measure space of players and discontinuous payoff functions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 130-178.
- Carmona, Guilherme & Podczeck, Konrad, 2013. "Existence of Nash Equilibrium in games with a measure space of players and discontinuous payoff functions," MPRA Paper 44263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsNash equilibrium; Discontinuity; Quasiconcavity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:38:y:2009:i:3:p:395-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .