Note On linear consistency of anonymous values for TU-games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Driessen, Theo & Hu, Cheng-Cheng, 2009. "A note on equivalence of consistency and bilateral consistency through converse consistency," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 644-648, March.
- René van den Brink & Yukihiko Funaki & Yuan Ju, 2007. "Consistency, Monotonicity and Implementation of Egalitarian Shapley Values," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-062/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Xu, Genjiu & Driessen, Theo S.H. & Sun, Hao & Su, Jun, 2013. "Consistency for the additive efficient normalization of semivalues," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(3), pages 566-571.
- René Brink & Yukihiko Funaki & Yuan Ju, 2013. "Reconciling marginalism with egalitarianism: consistency, monotonicity, and implementation of egalitarian Shapley values," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(3), pages 693-714, March.
- Elena Yanovskaya, 2011. "Excess Values for Cooperative Games with Transferable Utilities and Double Consistent Allocation Methods," HSE Working papers WP BRP 10/EC/2011, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperative TU-game · value · consistency · reduced game;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:30:y:2002:i:4:p:601-609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.