On the Set of Proper Equilibria of a Bimatrix Game
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kreps, David M & Wilson, Robert, 1982. "Sequential Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 863-894, July.
- Okada, A, 1988. "Perfect Equilibrium Points and Lexicographic Domination," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 17(3), pages 225-239.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kleppe, John & Borm, Peter & Hendrickx, Ruud, 2012. "Fall back equilibrium," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 372-379.
- Fiestras-Janeiro, G. & Borm, P.E.M. & van Megen, F.J.C., 1996. "Protective Behavior in Games," Discussion Paper 1996-12, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dieter Balkenborg & Josef Hofbauer & Christoph Kuzmics, 2015.
"The refined best-response correspondence in normal form games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(1), pages 165-193, February.
- Balkenborg, Dieter & Hofbauer, Josef & Kuzmics, Christoph, 2014. "The refined best-response correspondence in normal form games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 466, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- repec:spr:compst:v:78:y:2013:i:2:p:171-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Kleppe & Peter Borm & Ruud Hendrickx, 2013. "Fall back equilibrium for $$2 \times n$$ bimatrix games," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 78(2), pages 171-186, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:22:y:1993:i:2:p:97-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .