The Master Equation Approach to Nonlinear Economics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verspagen, Bart, 1998. "Special issue on the evolutionary analysis of innovation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-3, March.
- Helbing, Dirk & Kern, Daniel, 2000. "Non-equilibrium price theories," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 287(1), pages 259-268.
- Ilaria Foroni & Anna Agliari, 2008. "Complex Price Dynamics in a Financial Market with Imitation," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 21-36, September.
- Salarieh, Hassan & Alasty, Aria, 2008. "Delayed feedback control via minimum entropy strategy in an economic model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(4), pages 851-860.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 1999. "On the Complexities of Complex Economic Dynamics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 169-192, Fall.
- Lux, Thomas, 1995. "Herd Behaviour, Bubbles and Crashes," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(431), pages 881-896, July.
- Simone Landini & Mauro Gallegati, 2014. "Heterogeneity, interaction and emergence: effects of composition," International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(3/4), pages 339-361.
- Barkley Rosser, J. Jr., 2001. "Complex ecologic-economic dynamics and environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 23-37, April.
- Cantner, Uwe & Pyka, Andreas, 1998. "Technological evolution -- an analysis within the knowledge-based approach," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 85-107, March.
- Lux, Thomas, 1997. "Time variation of second moments from a noise trader/infection model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-38, November.
- Silverberg, Gerald, 1997. "Evolutionary modeling in economics : recent history and immediate prospects," Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:490:y:2018:i:c:p:1423-1433 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karolina Safarzyńska & Jeroen Bergh, 2010. "Evolutionary models in economics: a survey of methods and building blocks," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 329-373, June.
- Simone Landini & Mauro Gallegati & Joseph Stiglitz, 2015. "Economies with heterogeneous interacting learning agents," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 10(1), pages 91-118, April.
- Hawkins, Raymond J., 2011. "Lending sociodynamics and economic instability," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(23), pages 4355-4369.
- Carrillo Murillo, David Guillermo & Liedtke, Gernot, 2013. "A model for the formation of colloidal structures in freight transportation: The case of hinterland terminals," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 55-70.
- Schoder, Detlef, 2000. "Forecasting the success of telecommunication services in the presence of network effects," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 181-200, June.
- Rosser Jr., J. Barkley, 2007. "The rise and fall of catastrophe theory applications in economics: Was the baby thrown out with the bathwater?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3255-3280, October.
- Woeckener, Bernd W., 1998. "The competition of user networks: Ergodicity, lock-ins, and metastability," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 127, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Corrado Di Guilmi & Mauro Gallegati & Simone Landini, 2012. "Reconstructing Aggregate Dynamics in Heterogeneous Agents Models. A Markovian Approach," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 117-146.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:2:y:1992:i:3:p:233-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .