Monetary policy and multiple equilibria with constrained investment and externalities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 41 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/199/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stefano Eusepi & Jess Benhabib, 2005.
"The Design of Monetary and Fiscal Policy: A Global Perspective,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005
388, Society for Computational Economics.
- Benhabib, Jess & Eusepi, Stefano, 2005. "The design of monetary and fiscal policy: A global perspective," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 40-73, July.
- Jess Benhabib & Stefano Eusepi, 2005. "The design of monetary and fiscal policy: a global perspective," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Stefano Eusepi & Jess Benhabib, 2005. "The Design of Monetary and Fiscal Policy: A Global Perspective," 2005 Meeting Papers 926, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jess Benhabib & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2000.
"Avoiding Liquidity Traps,"
Departmental Working Papers
199925, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Benhabib, Jess & Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2001. "Avoiding Liquidity Traps," CEPR Discussion Papers 2948, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benhabib, J. & Schmitt-Grohe, S. & Uribe, M., 1999. "Avoiding Liquidity Traps," Working Papers 99-21, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Sveen, Tommy & Weinke, Lutz, 2005. "New perspectives on capital, sticky prices, and the Taylor principle," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 21-39, July.
- Yip, C.K. & Wang, P., 1989.
"Alternative Approaches To Money And Growth,"
8-89-4, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Rebelo, S. & Xie, D., 1996.
"On the Optimality of Interest Rate Smoothing,"
RCER Working Papers
427, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Levine, David K & Romer, Paul M, 1992.
"On Characterizing Equilibria of Economies with Externalities and Taxes as Solutions to Optimization Problems,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(1), pages 43-68, January.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul M. Romer, 1990. "On characterizing equilibria of economies with externalities and taxes as solutions to optimization problems," Working Papers 436, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro, 1987. "Monopolistic Competition and the Effects of Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 647-666, September.
- Stockman, Alan C., 1981. "Anticipated inflation and the capital stock in a cash in-advance economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 387-393.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:41:y:2009:i:3:p:443-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.