Information Revelation in a Market with Pairwise Meetings: The One Sided Information Case
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serrano, Roberto, 2002.
"Decentralized information and the Walrasian outcome: a pairwise meetings market with private values,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 65-89, September.
- Serrano, R. & Yosha, O., 1995. "Decentralized Information and the Walrasian Outcome : A Pairwise Meetings Market with Private Values," Papers 26-95, Tel Aviv.
- Roberto Serrano, 2000. "Decentralized Information and the Walrasian Outcome:A Pairwise Meetings Market with Private Values," Working Papers 2000-13, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Serrano, 2007. "Bargaining," Working Papers 2007-06, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Palazzo, Francesco, 2017.
"Search costs and the severity of adverse selection,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 171-197.
- Francesco Palazzo, 2016. "Search costs and the severity of adverse selection," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1073, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dipjyoti Majumdar & Artyom Shneyerov & Huan Xie, 2016. "An optimistic search equilibrium," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 20(2), pages 89-114, June.
- Isaac Tanguy, 2010. "Information Revelation in Markets with Pairwise Meetings: Complete Revelation in Dynamic Analysis," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Corominas-Bosch, Margarida, 2004. "Bargaining in a network of buyers and sellers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 35-77, March.
- Max R. Blouin & Roberto Serrano, 2001.
"A Decentralized Market with Common Values Uncertainty: Non-Steady States,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(2), pages 323-346.
- Max Blouin & Roberto Serrano, 1998. "A Decentralized Market with Common Values Uncertainty: Non-Steady States," Working Papers 98-5, Brown University, Department of Economics, revised 10 Aug 1998.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:158:y:2017:i:c:p:37-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isaac, Tanguy, 2011. "A new equilibrium in the one-sided asymmetric information market with pairwise meetings," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 152-156, May.
- Max Blouin, 2001. "Equilibrium in a Decentralized Market with Adverse Selection," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 128, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal, revised Mar 2001.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:3:y:1993:i:3:p:481-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.