A Generalized Theorem of the Maximum
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Federico Echenique, 2002.
"Comparative Statics by Adaptive Dynamics and the Correspondence Principle,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 833-844, March.
- Federico Echenique, 1999. "Comparative Statics by Adaptative Dynamics and the Correspondence Principle," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2099, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Federico Echenique, 2000. "Comparative Statics by Adaptive Dynamics and The Correspondence Principle," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1906, Econometric Society.
- Federico Echenique., 2000. "Comparative Statics by Adaptive Dynamics and The Correspondence Principle," Economics Working Papers E00-273, University of California at Berkeley.
- Federico Echenique, 2000. "Comparative Statics by Adaptive Dynamics and The Correspondence Principle," GE, Growth, Math methods 9912002, EconWPA.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Jensen, Martin Kaae, 2013. "Aggregate comparative statics," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 27-49.
- White, Halbert & Xu, Haiqing & Chalak, Karim, 2014.
"Causal discourse in a game of incomplete information,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 45-58.
- Halbert White & Haiqing Xu & Karim Chalak, 2011. "Causal Discourse in a Game of Incomplete Information," Department of Economics Working Papers 130912, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Economics.
- Jean Guillaume Forand & Vikram Maheshri, 2012. "(De)Regulation and Market Thickness," Working Papers 1202, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Andres Santos & Azeem M. Shaikh, 2012.
"On the Asymptotic Optimality of Empirical Likelihood for Testing Moment Restrictions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 80(1), pages 413-423, January.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Andres Santos & Azeem M. Shaikh, 2009. "On the Asymptotic Optimality of Empirical Likelihood for Testing Moment Restrictions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1722, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Raymond Deneckere & Meng-Yu Liang, 2001. "Bargaining with Interdependent Values," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20017, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- repec:the:publsh:2543 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naqvi, Nadeem, 2010. "A theory of dynamic tariff and quota retaliation," MPRA Paper 27656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:red:issued:15-244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Dumav, 2013. "Health Insurance over the Life Cycle with Adverse Selection," 2013 Meeting Papers 1138, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Raymond Deneckere & Meng-Yu Liang, 2008. "Imperfect durability and the Coase conjecture," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 39(1), pages 1-19.
- Stephane Verani, 2018.
"Aggregate Consequences of Dynamic Credit Relationships,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 29, pages 44-67, July.
- Stephane Verani, 2017. "Online Appendix to "Aggregate Consequences of Dynamic Credit Relationships"," Technical Appendices 15-244, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Kai-Uwe Kuhn, 1997. "Nonlinear Pricing in Vertically Related Duopolies," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 28(1), pages 37-62, Spring.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:3:y:1993:i:1:p:99-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.