Existence of Equilibria in Matching Models of Money: A New Technique
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 32 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/199/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Green, Edward J. & Zhou, Ruilin, 1998.
"A Rudimentary Random-Matching Model with Divisible Money and Prices,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 252-271, August.
- Edward J. Green & Ruilin Zhou, 1996. "A Rudimentary Random-Matching Model with Divisible Money and Prices," GE, Growth, Math methods 9606001, EconWPA, revised 25 Jul 1996.
- Kamiya, Kazuya & Shimizu, Takashi, 2006. "Real indeterminacy of stationary equilibria in matching models with divisible money," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 594-617, August.
- Kazuya Kamiya & Takashi Shimizu, 2005. "Real Indeterminacy of Stationary Equilibria in Matching Models with Divisible Money," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-390, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera & Christopher Waller, 2004. "The distribution of money and prices in an equilibrium with lotteries," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(4), pages 887-906, November.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera & Christopher Waller, "undated". "The Distribution of Money and Prices in an Equilibrium with Lotteries," IEW - Working Papers 174, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.