Existence of Equilibria in Matching Models of Money: A New Technique
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 32 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/199/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Green, Edward J. & Zhou, Ruilin, 1998.
"A Rudimentary Random-Matching Model with Divisible Money and Prices,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 252-271, August.
- Edward J. Green & Ruilin Zhou, 1996. "A Rudimentary Random-Matching Model with Divisible Money and Prices," GE, Growth, Math methods 9606001, EconWPA, revised 23 Dec 1996.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera & Christopher Waller, 2004. "The distribution of money and prices in an equilibrium with lotteries," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(4), pages 887-906, November.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera & Christopher Waller, "undated". "The Distribution of Money and Prices in an Equilibrium with Lotteries," IEW - Working Papers 174, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Kamiya, Kazuya & Shimizu, Takashi, 2006. "Real indeterminacy of stationary equilibria in matching models with divisible money," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 594-617, August.
- Kazuya Kamiya & Takashi Shimizu, 2005. "Real Indeterminacy of Stationary Equilibria in Matching Models with Divisible Money," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-390, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.