Edward C. Prescott’s contributions to economics: guest editors’ introduction
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 32 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/199/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1991.
"Hours and Employment Variation in Business Cycle Theory,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(1), pages 63-81, January.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1989. "Hours and employment variation in business cycle theory," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 17, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & Xiangrong JIN, 2006.
"Intangible Capital, Corporate Valuation and Asset Pricing,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
06.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & Xiangrong Jin, 2007. "Intangible capital, corporate valuation and asset pricing," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 32(1), pages 157-177, July.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & Xiangrong JIN, 2006. "Intangible Capital, Corporate Valuation and Asset Pricing," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-18, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Jin, Xiangrong, 2006. "Intangible Capital, Corporate Valuation and Asset Pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 5897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- R. Mehra & E. Prescott, 2010.
"The equity premium: a puzzle,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
1401, David K. Levine.
- Sandro Brusco & Hugo Hopenhayn, 2007.
"Deregulation with Concensus,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
07-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Lee Ohanian & Andres Arias & Gary Hansen, 2005.
"Why have business cycle fluctuations become less volatile?,"
2005 Meeting Papers
927, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andres Arias & Gary Hansen & Lee Ohanian, 2007. "Why have business cycle fluctuations become less volatile?," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 32(1), pages 43-58, July.
- Andres Arias & Gary D. Hansen & Lee E. Ohanian, 2006. "Why Have Business Cycle Fluctuations Become Less Volatile?," NBER Working Papers 12079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-91, June.
- Edward C. Prescott, 1997.
"Needed: a theory of total factor productivity,"
242, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:32:y:2007:i:1:p:1-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.