Edward C. Prescott’s contributions to economics: guest editors’ introduction
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 32 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/199/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee Ohanian & Andres Arias & Gary Hansen, 2005.
"Why have business cycle fluctuations become less volatile?,"
2005 Meeting Papers
927, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andres Arias & Gary Hansen & Lee Ohanian, 2007. "Why have business cycle fluctuations become less volatile?," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 32(1), pages 43-58, July.
- Andres Arias & Gary D. Hansen & Lee E. Ohanian, 2006. "Why Have Business Cycle Fluctuations Become Less Volatile?," NBER Working Papers 12079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & Xiangrong Jin, 2007.
"Intangible capital, corporate valuation and asset pricing,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 32(1), pages 157-177, July.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & Xiangrong JIN, 2006. "Intangible Capital, Corporate Valuation and Asset Pricing," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-18, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & Xiangrong JIN, 2006. "Intangible Capital, Corporate Valuation and Asset Pricing," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 06.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Jin, Xiangrong, 2006. "Intangible Capital, Corporate Valuation and Asset Pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 5897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward C. Prescott, 1997.
"Needed: a theory of total factor productivity,"
242, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1989.
"Hours and employment variation in business cycle theory,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
17, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1991. "Hours and Employment Variation in Business Cycle Theory," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(1), pages 63-81, January.
- R. Mehra & E. Prescott, 2010.
"The equity premium: a puzzle,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
1401, David K. Levine.
- Sandro Brusco & Hugo Hopenhayn, 2007.
"Deregulation with Concensus,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
07-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:32:y:2007:i:1:p:1-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.