Edward C. Prescott’s contributions to economics: guest editors’ introduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 1985. "The equity premium: A puzzle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-161, March.
- Sandro Brusco & Hugo Hopenhayn, 2007. "Deregulation with consensus," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 32(1), pages 223-250, July.
- Prescott, Edward C, 1998. "Needed: A Theory of Total Factor Productivity," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(3), pages 525-551, August.
- Andres Arias & Gary Hansen & Lee Ohanian, 2007.
"Why have business cycle fluctuations become less volatile?,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 32(1), pages 43-58, July.
- Lee Ohanian & Andres Arias & Gary Hansen, 2005. "Why have business cycle fluctuations become less volatile?," 2005 Meeting Papers 927, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andres Arias & Gary D. Hansen & Lee E. Ohanian, 2006. "Why Have Business Cycle Fluctuations Become Less Volatile?," NBER Working Papers 12079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & Xiangrong Jin, 2007.
"Intangible capital, corporate valuation and asset pricing,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 32(1), pages 157-177, July.
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & Xiangrong JIN, 2006. "Intangible Capital, Corporate Valuation and Asset Pricing," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 06.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Jin, Xiangrong, 2006. "Intangible Capital, Corporate Valuation and Asset Pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 5897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & Xiangrong JIN, 2006. "Intangible Capital, Corporate Valuation and Asset Pricing," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-18, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1991.
"Hours and Employment Variation in Business Cycle Theory,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(1), pages 63-81, January.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1989. "Hours and employment variation in business cycle theory," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 17, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:32:y:2007:i:1:p:1-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.