The least core, kernel and bargaining sets of large games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Monderer, Dov & Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego, 1996. "The least core, kernel, and bargaining sets of large games," UC3M Working papers. Economics 4097, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shitovitz, Benyamin & Monderer, Dov & Holzman, Ron & Einy, Ezra, 1996. "Core equivalence theorems for infinite convex games," UC3M Working papers. Economics 3965, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Iñarra & Roberto Serrano & Ken-Ichi Shimomura, 2020.
"The Nucleolus, the Kernel, and the Bargaining Set: An Update,"
Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 71(2), pages 225-266.
- Elena Iñarra & Roberto Serrano & Ken-Ichi Shimomura, 2019. "The Nucleolus, the Kernel, and the Bargaining Set: An Update," Discussion Paper Series DP2019-12, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Iñarra García, María Elena & Serrano, Roberto & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2019. "The Nucleolus, the Kernel, and the Bargaining Set: An Update," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2019-113, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Massimiliano Amarante & Luigi Montrucchio, 2007. "Mas-Colell Bargaining Set of Large Games," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 63, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Luigi Montrucchio & Patrizia Semeraro, 2008. "Refinement Derivatives and Values of Games," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 33(1), pages 97-118, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Einy, Ezra & Holzman, Ron & Monderer, Dov, 1999. "On the Least Core and the Mas-Colell Bargaining Set," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 181-188, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:11:y:1998:i:3:p:585-601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.