Consumption choice and asset pricing with a non-price-taking agent
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suleyman Basak & Anna Pavlova, 2004.
"Monopoly power and the firm’s valuation: a dynamic analysis of short versus long-term policies,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(3), pages 503-530, October.
- Basak, Suleyman & Pavlova, Anna, 2002. "Monopoly Power and the Firm's Valuation: A Dynamic Analysis of Short versus Long-Term Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3425, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Basak, Suleyman & Pavlova, Anna, 2003. "Monopoly Power And The Firm'S Valuation: A Dynamic Analysis Of Short Versus Long-Term Policies," Working papers 4234-01, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Matthew Pritsker, 2005. "Large investors: implications for equilibrium asset, returns, shock absorption, and liquidity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kraft, Holger & Kühn, Christoph, 2011. "Large traders and illiquid options: Hedging vs. manipulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1898-1915.
- Branko Urosevic, 2001. "Moral hazard and dynamics of insider ownership stakes," Economics Working Papers 787, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2004.
- Oliver Williams & Stephen Satchell, 2011. "Social welfare issues of financial literacy and their implications for regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 1-40, August.
- Basak, Suleyman & Pavlova, Anna, 2004. "Monopoly Power and the FirmÂ€Ù³ Valuation:," Working papers 4234-01, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
More about this item
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:10:y:1997:i:3:p:437-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .