A Multi-Occasion Multi-Rater Model of Affective Dispositions and Affective Well-Being
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ulrich Schimmack & Richard Lucas, 2010. "Environmental Influences on Well-Being: A Dyadic Latent Panel Analysis of Spousal Similarity," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 1-21, August.
- Leann Schneider & Ulrich Schimmack, 2009. "Self-Informant Agreement in Well-Being Ratings: A Meta-Analysis," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 363-376, December.
- Andrew E. Clark & Yannis Georgellis, 2002.
"Unemployment Alters the Set-Point for Life Satisfaction,"
Economics and Finance Discussion Papers
02-16, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Richard E. Lucas & Andrew Clark & Yannis Georgellis & Ed Diener, 2002. "Unemployment Alters the Set-Point for Life Satisfaction," DELTA Working Papers 2002-17, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Andrew E. Clark & Yannis Georgellis, 2002. "Unemployment Alters the Set-Point for Life Satisfaction," Public Policy Discussion Papers 02-16, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Ulrich Schimmack, 2003. "Affect Measurement in Experience Sampling Research," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 79-106, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:12:y:2011:i:6:p:931-945. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.