Parallel algorithms for continuous multifacility competitive location problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Drezner, Tammy & Drezner, Zvi & Salhi, Said, 2002. "Solving the multiple competitive facilities location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 138-151, October.
- Erkut, Erhan & Neuman, Susan, 1989. "Analytical models for locating undesirable facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 275-291, June.
- Plastria, Frank, 2001. "Static competitive facility location: An overview of optimisation approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(3), pages 461-470, March.
- Aytug, Haldun & Saydam, Cem, 2002. "Solving large-scale maximum expected covering location problems by genetic algorithms: A comparative study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(3), pages 480-494, September.
- Hansen, Pierre & Mladenovic, Nenad, 2001. "Variable neighborhood search: Principles and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 449-467, May.
- Fernandez, J. & Fernandez, P. & Pelegrin, B., 2000. "A continuous location model for siting a non-noxious undesirable facility within a geographical region," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 259-274, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEvolutionary algorithm; Parallelization; Coarse grain model; Migratory policies; Continuous location; Competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:50:y:2011:i:4:p:557-573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.