Community economic identity and colliding treadmills in oil and gas governance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clarke, Christopher E. & Bugden, Dylan & Hart, P. Sol & Stedman, Richard C. & Jacquet, Jeffrey B. & Evensen, Darrick T.N. & Boudet, Hilary S., 2016. "How geographic distance and political ideology interact to influence public perception of unconventional oil/natural gas development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 301-309.
- Clarke, Christopher E. & Hart, Philip S. & Schuldt, Jonathon P. & Evensen, Darrick T.N. & Boudet, Hilary S. & Jacquet, Jeffrey B. & Stedman, Richard C., 2015. "Public opinion on energy development: The interplay of issue framing, top-of-mind associations, and political ideology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 131-140.
- repec:eee:touman:v:36:y:2013:i:c:p:552-566 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ulf Olsson, 1979. "Maximum likelihood estimation of the polychoric correlation coefficient," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 443-460, December.
- Jacquet, Jeffrey B., 2012. "Landowner attitudes toward natural gas and wind farm development in northern Pennsylvania," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 677-688.
- Tony J. Silva & Jessica A. Crowe, 2015. "The hope-reality gap: rural community officials' perceptions of unconventional shale development as a means to increase local population and revitalize resource extraction," Community Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(4), pages 312-328, October.
- Stephanie Malin, 2014. "There’s no real choice but to sign: neoliberalization and normalization of hydraulic fracturing on Pennsylvania farmland," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 4(1), pages 17-27, March.
- Bonaiuto, Marino & Carrus, Giuseppe & Martorella, Helga & Bonnes, Mirilia, 2002. "Local identity processes and environmental attitudes in land use changes: The case of natural protected areas," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 631-653, October.
- Lee, Jim, 2015. "The regional economic impact of oil and gas extraction in Texas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 60-71.
- Richard G. Newell & Daniel Raimi, 2015. "Oil and Gas Revenue Allocation to Local Governments in Eight States," NBER Working Papers 21615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sara Rinfret & Jeffrey J. Cook & Michelle C. Pautz, 2014. "Understanding State Rulemaking Processes: Developing Fracking Rules in Colorado, New York, and Ohio," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 31(2), pages 88-104, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFracking; Place; Community economic identity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jenvss:v:8:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s13412-017-0435-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.