Combinatorial Information Market Design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin Hanson, 1998. "Consensus By Identifying Extremists," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 293-301, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tsakas, Elias, 2007. "Aggregate information, common knowledge, and agreeing not to bet," Working Papers in Economics 254, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Robin Hanson, 2003. "For Bayesian Wannabes, Are Disagreements Not About Information?," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 105-123, March.
- Schmidt, Carsten & Strobel, Martin & Volkland, Henning Oskar, 2008.
"Accuracy, Certainty and Surprise - A Prediction Market on the Outcome of the 2002 FIFA World Cup,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
08-13, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Schmidt, Carsten & Strobel, Martin & Volkland, Henning Oskar, 2008. "Accuracy, certainty and surprise : a prediction market on the outcome of the 2002 FIFA World Cup," Papers 08-13, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Elias Tsakas, 2011. "Aggregate information, common knowledge and agreeing not to bet," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 40(1), pages 111-117, February.
- Hanson, Robin, 2002. "Disagreement is unpredictable," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 365-369, November.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket maker; scoring rule; information aggregation;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:infosf:v:5:y:2003:i:1:d:10.1023_a:1022058209073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.