A bin packing problem of the laundry washing buckets scheduling based on the buffer area
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mauro Dell'Amico & José Carlos Díaz Díaz & Manuel Iori, 2012. "The Bin Packing Problem with Precedence Constraints," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 60(6), pages 1491-1504, December.
- López-Camacho, Eunice & Terashima-Marín, Hugo & Ochoa, Gabriela & Conant-Pablos, Santiago Enrique, 2013. "Understanding the structure of bin packing problems through principal component analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 488-499.
- Pereira, Jordi, 2016. "Procedures for the bin packing problem with precedence constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 794-806.
- Morrison, David R. & Sewell, Edward C. & Jacobson, Sheldon H., 2014. "An application of the branch, bound, and remember algorithm to a new simple assembly line balancing dataset," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 403-409.
- Sternatz, Johannes, 2014. "Enhanced multi-Hoffmann heuristic for efficiently solving real-world assembly line balancing problems in automotive industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(3), pages 740-754.
More about this item
KeywordsLaundry; Bottleneck resources; Buffer area;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ijsaem:v:8:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13198-016-0413-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.