Access and allocation in earth system governance: water and climate change compared
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Phylipsen, G J M & Bode, J W & Blok, K & Merkus, H & Metz, B, 1998. "A Triptych sectoral approach to burden differentiation; GHG emissions in the European bubble," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 929-943, October.
- Norichika Kanie & Hiromi Nishimoto & Yasuaki Hijioka & Yasuko Kameyama, 2010. "Allocation and architecture in climate governance beyond Kyoto: lessons from interdisciplinary research on target setting," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 299-315, December.
- Nadia Tecco, 2008. "Financially sustainable investments in developing countries water sectors: what conditions could promote private sector involvement?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 129-142, June.
- Frank Biermann & Michele Betsill & Joyeeta Gupta & Norichika Kanie & Louis Lebel & Diana Liverman & Heike Schroeder & Bernd Siebenhüner & Ruben Zondervan, 2010. "Earth system governance: a research framework," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 277-298, December.
- Elster, Jon, 1991. "Local justice : How institutions allocate scarce goods and necessary burdens," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 273-291, April.
- Marco Schouten & Klaas Schwartz, 2006. "Water as a political good: implications for investments," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 407-421, December.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Pradhan, Rajendra, 2002. "Legal pluralism and dynamic property rights:," CAPRi working papers 22, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Louis Lebel & Torsten Grothmann & Bernd Siebenhüner, 2010. "The role of social learning in adaptiveness: insights from water management," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 333-353, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:10:y:2010:i:4:p:377-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.