Longitudinal changes and determinants of parental willingness to pay for the prevention of childhood overweight and obesity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khachapon Nimdet & Nathorn Chaiyakunapruk & Kittaya Vichansavakul & Surachat Ngorsuraches, 2015. "A Systematic Review of Studies Eliciting Willingness-to-Pay per Quality-Adjusted Life Year: Does It Justify CE Threshold?," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(4), pages 1-16, April.
- Jan P Vandenbroucke & Erik von Elm & Douglas G Altman & Peter C Gøtzsche & Cynthia D Mulrow & Stuart J Pocock & Charles Poole & James J Schlesselman & Matthias Egger & for the STROBE Initiative, 2007. "Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology (STROBE): Explanation and Elaboration," PLOS Medicine, Public Library of Science, vol. 4(10), pages 1-27, October.
- David K. Whynes & Jane L. Wolstenholme & Emma Frew, 2004. "Evidence of range bias in contingent valuation payment scales," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 183-190, February.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Chris Sampson’s journal round-up for 8th June 2020
by Chris Sampson in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2020-06-08 11:00:08
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mahin Ghafari & Vali Baigi & Zahra Cheraghi & Amin Doosti-Irani, 2016. "The Prevalence of Asymptomatic Bacteriuria in Iranian Pregnant Women: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(6), pages 1-10, June.
- Victor A. Kiri, 2012. "A Pathway to Improved Prospective Observational Post-Authorization Safety Studies," Drug Safety, Springer, vol. 35(9), pages 711-724, September.
- Jon Gitz Holler & Camilla Nørgaard Bech & Daniel Pilsgaard Henriksen & Søren Mikkelsen & Court Pedersen & Annmarie Touborg Lassen, 2015. "Nontraumatic Hypotension and Shock in the Emergency Department and the Prehospital setting, Prevalence, Etiology, and Mortality: A Systematic Review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(3), pages 1-13, March.
- Michael Ahlheim & Oliver Frör & Antonia Heinke & Alwin Keil & Nguyen Minh Duc & Pham Van Dinh & Camille Saint-Macary & Manfred Zeller, 2008. "Landslides in mountainous regions of Northern Vietnam: Causes, protection strategies and the assessment of economic losses," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 298/2008, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Levan Elbakidze & Rodolfo M. Nayga Jr. & Hao Li & Chris McIntosh, 2014. "Value elicitation for multiple quantities of a quasi-public good using open ended choice experiments and uniform price auctions," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(2), pages 253-265, March.
- Stuart G Nicholls & Pauline Quach & Erik von Elm & Astrid Guttmann & David Moher & Irene Petersen & Henrik T Sørensen & Liam Smeeth & Sinéad M Langan & Eric I Benchimol, 2015. "The REporting of Studies Conducted Using Observational Routinely-Collected Health Data (RECORD) Statement: Methods for Arriving at Consensus and Developing Reporting Guidelines," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(5), pages 1-18, May.
- Gregory P Bisson & Tendani Gaolathe & Robert Gross & Caitlin Rollins & Scarlett Bellamy & Mpho Mogorosi & Ava Avalos & Harvey Friedman & Diana Dickinson & Ian Frank & Ndwapi Ndwapi, 2008. "Overestimates of Survival after HAART: Implications for Global Scale-Up Efforts," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 3(3), pages 1-6, March.
- Beth S Rachlis & Edward J Mills & Donald C Cole, 2011. "Livelihood Security and Adherence to Antiretroviral Therapy in Low and Middle Income Settings: A Systematic Review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 6(5), pages 1-15, May.
- María Dolores Ruiz‐Fernández & Juan Diego Ramos‐Pichardo & Olivia Ibáñez‐Masero & José Cabrera‐Troya & María Inés Carmona‐Rega & Ángela María Ortega‐Galán, 2020. "Compassion fatigue, burnout, compassion satisfaction and perceived stress in healthcare professionals during the COVID‐19 health crisis in Spain," Journal of Clinical Nursing, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 29(21-22), pages 4321-4330, November.
- Frederick Wolfe & Brian Walitt & Serge Perrot & Johannes J Rasker & Winfried Häuser, 2018. "Fibromyalgia diagnosis and biased assessment: Sex, prevalence and bias," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(9), pages 1-14, September.
- Lars Hein & Pete Roberts & Lucia Gonzalez, 2016. "Valuing a Statistical Life Year in Relation to Clean Air," Journal of Environmental Assessment Policy and Management (JEAPM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(04), pages 1-24, December.
- Carola Braun & Katrin Rehdanz & Ulrich Schmidt, 2016.
"Validity of Willingness to Pay Measures under Preference Uncertainty,"
PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(4), pages 1-17, April.
- Braun, Carola & Rehdanz, Katrin & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2016. "Validity of Willingness to Pay Measures under Preference Uncertainty," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 141320, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Olivier Chanel & Khaled Makhloufi & Mohammad Abu-Zaineh, 2017.
"Can a Circular Payment Card Format Effectively Elicit Preferences? Evidence From a Survey on a Mandatory Health Insurance Scheme in Tunisia,"
Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 385-398, June.
- Olivier Chanel & Khaled Makhloufi & Mohammad Abu-Zaineh, 2017. "Can a Circular Payment Card Format Effectively Elicit Preferences? Evidence From a Survey on a Mandatory Health Insurance Scheme in Tunisia," Post-Print hal-01590009, HAL.
- Dorte Gyrd-Hansen, 2013. "Using the Stated Preference Technique for Eliciting Valuations: The Role of the Payment Vehicle," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 31(10), pages 853-861, October.
- Daniel Vujcich & Sonam Wangda & Meagan Roberts & Roanna Lobo & Bruce Maycock & Chanaka Kulappu Thanthirige & Alison Reid, 2020. "Modes of administering sexual health and blood-borne virus surveys in migrant populations: A scoping review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(8), pages 1-31, August.
- Laura Maxim & Jeroen P van der Sluijs, 2014. "Qualichem In Vivo: A Tool for Assessing the Quality of In Vivo Studies and Its Application for Bisphenol A," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Ranu Sewdas & Sietske J Tamminga & Cécile R L Boot & Swenne G van den Heuvel & Angela G de Boer & Allard J van der Beek, 2018. "Differences in self-rated health and work ability between self-employed workers and employees: Results from a prospective cohort study in the Netherlands," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(11), pages 1-12, November.
- Dorte Gyrd‐Hansen & Mette Lundsby Jensen & Trine Kjaer, 2014. "Framing The Willingness‐To‐Pay Question: Impact On Response Patterns And Mean Willingness To Pay," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(5), pages 550-563, May.
- Laura J. Damschroder & Peter A. Ubel & Jason Riis & Dylan M. Smith, 2007. "An alternative approach for eliciting willingness-to-pay: A randomized Internet trial," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 2, pages 96-106, April.
- Annelie Raidla & Katrin Darro & Tobias Carlson & Amir Khorram-Manesh & Johan Berlin & Eric Carlström, 2020. "Outcomes of Establishing an Urgent Care Centre in the Same Location as an Emergency Department," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(19), pages 1-8, October.
More about this item
KeywordsWillingness to pay; Health economics; Childhood obesity; Intervention; Health promotion and prevention; Public health;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:hecrev:v:10:y:2020:i:1:d:10.1186_s13561-020-00266-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13561 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.