Modelling of stock price changes: A real analysis approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, H.Y. & Bai, L.H. & Zhou, A.M., 2009. "Insurance control for classical risk model with fractional Brownian motion perturbation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(4), pages 473-480, February.
- Gapeev, Pavel V., 2004. "On arbitrage and Markovian short rates in fractional bond markets," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 211-222, December.
- Alessio Sancetta, 2004.
"Copula Based Monte Carlo Integration in Financial Problems,"
wp04-02, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Sancetta, A., 2005. "Copula Based Monte Carlo Integration in Financial Problems," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0506, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Høg, Espen P. & Frederiksen, Per H., 2006. "The Fractional Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Process: Term Structure Theory and Application," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2006-01, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Xiao, Wei-Lin & Zhang, Wei-Guo & Zhang, Xili & Zhang, Xiaoli, 2012. "Pricing model for equity warrants in a mixed fractional Brownian environment and its algorithm," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(24), pages 6418-6431.
- Esben Hoeg & Per Frederiksen, 2006. "The Fractional OU Process: Term Structure Theory and Application," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 194, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscontinuous-time model; model testing; stock price; return; trading strategy;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:4:y:2000:i:3:p:343-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.