Path dependent options on yields in the affine term structure model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bossaerts, P. & Ghysels, E. & Gourieroux, C., 1996.
"Arbitrage-Based Pricing when Volatility is Stochastic,"
Cahiers de recherche
9615, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Bossaerts, Peter & Ghysels, Eric & Gourieroux, Christian, 1996. "Arbitrage-Based Pricing When Volatility is Stochastic," Working Papers 977, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Bossaerts, P. & Ghysels, E. & Gourieroux, C., 1996. "Arbitrage-Based Pricing when Volatility is Stochastic," Cahiers de recherche 9615, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Peter Bossaert & Eric Ghysels & Christian Gouriéroux, 1996. "Arbitrage Based Pricing When Volatility Is Stochastic," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-20, CIRANO.
- Lingfei Li & Vadim Linetsky, 2015. "Discretely monitored first passage problems and barrier options: an eigenfunction expansion approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 941-977, October.
- Alexander Novikov & R. E. Melchers & E. Shinjikashvili & N. Kordzakhia, 2003. "First Passage Time of Filtered Poisson Process with Exponential Shape Function," Research Paper Series 109, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jang, Bong-Gyu & Yoon, Ji Hee, 2010. "Analytic valuation formulas for range notes and an affine term structure model with jump risks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2132-2145, September.
- Xing, Xiaoyu & Xing, Yongsheng & Yang, Xuewei, 2012. "A note on transition density for the reflected Ornstein–Uhlenbeck process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 586-591.
- Dassios, Angelos & Nagaradjasarma, Jayalaxshmi, 2011. "Pricing of Asian options on interest rates in the CIR model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 32084, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ditlevsen, Susanne, 2007. "A result on the first-passage time of an Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(18), pages 1744-1749, December.
- Patie, Pierre, 2005. "On a martingale associated to generalized Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes and an application to finance," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(4), pages 593-607, April.
More about this item
KeywordsTerm structure; path dependent options; affine model; hitting time; Laplace transform;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:2:y:1998:i:4:p:349-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .