Fast accurate binomial pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B. Gao J. Huang, "undated". "The Valuation of American Barrier Options Using the Decomposition Technique," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-002, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Yan Dolinsky & Yuri Kifer, 2009. "Binomial Approximations for Barrier Options of Israeli Style," Papers 0907.4136, arXiv.org.
- Leisen, Dietmar, 1997. "The Random-Time Binomial Model," Discussion Paper Serie B 399, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Emmanuel Gobet, 2009. "Advanced Monte Carlo methods for barrier and related exotic options," Post-Print hal-00319947, HAL.
- Ballestra, Luca Vincenzo & Pacelli, Graziella & Radi, Davide, 2016. "A very efficient approach to compute the first-passage probability density function in a time-changed Brownian model: Applications in finance," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 463(C), pages 330-344.
- Gao, Bin & Huang, Jing-zhi & Subrahmanyam, Marti, 2000.
"The valuation of American barrier options using the decomposition technique,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1783-1827, October.
- Marti G. Subrahmanyam & Bin Gao & Jing-zhi Huang, 1998. "The Valuation of American Barrier Options Using the Decomposition Technique," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-067, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Yuri Kifer, 2006. "Error estimates for binomial approximations of game options," Papers math/0607123, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsBinomial pricing; barrier option; American option; Brownian motion;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:2:y:1997:i:1:p:3-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.