Increasing market efficiency in the stock markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jae-Suk Yang & Wooseop Kwak & Taisei Kaizoji & In-mook Kim, 2008. "Increasing market efficiency in the stock markets," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 61(2), pages 241-246, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kantar, Ersin & Keskin, Mustafa, 2013. "The relationships between electricity consumption and GDP in Asian countries, using hierarchical structure methods," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(22), pages 5678-5684.
- Oh, Gabjin & Kim, Ho-yong & Ahn, Seok-Won & Kwak, Wooseop, 2015. "Analyzing the financial crisis using the entropy density function," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 419(C), pages 464-469.
- Taisei Kaizoji, 2010.
"Stock volatility in the periods of booms and stagnations,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2010_07, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Kaizoji, Taisei, 2010. "Stock volatility in the periods of booms and stagnations," MPRA Paper 23727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campos Dias de Sousa, Ricardo Emanuel & Howden, David, 2015. "The Efficient Market Conjecture," MPRA Paper 79792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:490:y:2018:i:c:p:1543-1550 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurphb:v:61:y:2008:i:3:p:389-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.