Increasing market efficiency in the stock markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jae-Suk Yang & Wooseop Kwak & Taisei Kaizoji & In-mook Kim, 2008. "Increasing market efficiency in the stock markets," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 61(3), pages 389-389, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kantar, Ersin & Keskin, Mustafa, 2013. "The relationships between electricity consumption and GDP in Asian countries, using hierarchical structure methods," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(22), pages 5678-5684.
- Oh, Gabjin & Kim, Ho-yong & Ahn, Seok-Won & Kwak, Wooseop, 2015. "Analyzing the financial crisis using the entropy density function," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 419(C), pages 464-469.
- Taisei Kaizoji, 2010.
"Stock volatility in the periods of booms and stagnations,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2010_07, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Kaizoji, Taisei, 2010. "Stock volatility in the periods of booms and stagnations," MPRA Paper 23727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campos Dias de Sousa, Ricardo Emanuel & Howden, David, 2015. "The Efficient Market Conjecture," MPRA Paper 79792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:490:y:2018:i:c:p:1543-1550 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywords89.65.Gh Economics; econophysics; financial markets; business and management; 89.70.+c Information theory and communication theory; 89.75.Fb Structures and organization in complex systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurphb:v:61:y:2008:i:2:p:241-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .